Become a Patron!

Mister E. Liquid - Multi-juice review

CloudRider91

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After a year-plus of vaping and not being able to settle on a company (let alone an ADV), I may have found my vendor. Everything I've tried from these guys has been a solid juice, with many being great. At high PG (80%) and high nic (24mg), all of the juices have had a good throat hit... some vendors actually lack TH for me, even at these levels.

Blue Dragon - This is supposed to be a sister juice to their heralded Blue Voodoo. I probably should've just gotten the Voodoo but I pulled the trigger on this one because people said it had "more bite". It deff has a bite to it but not necessarily a good one.. for me this isn't really a blueberry ejuice, the taste is somewhat indistinguishable. It vapes well, but just isn't for me.

Grey Matter - Another highly recommended juice according to reviews.. This juice has a very flat flavor but it's surprisingly good. It's a great vape for in-between flavors (especially fruit and candy flavors). It has the effect of cleansing the pallet. I may or may not re-order this, I'm on the fence.

Watermelon Dream - Amazing. Perfect watermelon fruit (not candy) flavor. Great throat hit. Love this in the evenings. A juice that has not changed since the day I received it. It's also a clear juice that's easy on clearomizers.

Heartbreaker - This is a tasty, fruity pink ejuice. Not sure about the exact flavor. It's definitely a medley of fruits. It's slightly tangy, decent throat hit and vapor production. Will probably re-order this.

Vape Nectar - This juice lasted me only a day or two before I re-ordered a larger bottle. It's a raspberry, honeysuckle blend that was highly rated on their site, and for good reason. Great throat hit. And there's something alluring about a pink ejuice... Highly recommend this one.

Pure Michigan - This is a flavor I'm beginning to fall in love with, the more variations I try from various vendors. This particular blend is slightly more on the Strawberry side than apple, but good throat hit. A slight amber color after two weeks. Lighter on throat hit than their other juices. This is good, but not as good as Killer Juice's.

Overall, this has been a great experience ordering with this company. I'm looking forward to trying a few more juices, like Pink Lady and Eye-Q... anyone care to offer their opinions??

VU Sponsors