Become a Patron!

Mixers Drought

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You decided a while back to send the Returded1 a quote of what I had to say over here and you admitted it back them. I consider you a two faced liar and you should stay over with the Nazis who you seem to like so much. When we first met I liked you but after you reported what I had to say I lost all respect for you. I could prove it but I not longer have access to the PM's on that forum.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You decided a while back to send the Returded1 a quote of what I had to say over here and you admitted it back them. I consider you a two faced liar and you should stay over with the Nazis who you seem to like so much. When we first met I liked you but after you reported what I had to say I lost all respect for you. I could prove it but I not longer have access to the PM's on that forum.
i still have no idea what you are talking about. as for you losing all respect for me is to assume on your part that i care what you think,, especially given your history of posting creepy stuff to me........you are a troll/stalker that should be watched

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Peach Fog-i like it,, even at 11% it may be strong to some, and can be diluted by maybe 25%

2% Bavarian Cream FA
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) FA
2% Peach (flavour Art)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3% White Peach (FA)

Flavor total: 11%

recipe was inspired by someone else's Strawberry Fog
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/226322/strawberry fog
That one's a winner, also works really well with 3% FLV Peach subbed for the FA's.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That one's a winner, also works really well with 3% FLV Peach subbed for the FA's.
thank you,, you are so kind! a friend of mine really likes this one, he uses it to avoid sweets.

i think the recipe can be altered pretty easy for any fruit,, and dosage. when i first started I had to have high flavorings,, without effort i meandered to around 8%-10%,, I often vape no flavors also,, when I need to be more stealth. ,, in fact the other day I wondered about making my next batch at 6% lol,, we'll see.

I made the mistake of buying 60+ flavors early on in this vaping journey,, of which i tend to only use about 10,, 6 in my daily vape and the others for occasional recipes. now i have many flavors not used. I keep thinking i will run across someone who could really use them.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
thank you,, you are so kind! a friend of mine really likes this one, he uses it to avoid sweets.

i think the recipe can be altered pretty easy for any fruit,, and dosage. when i first started I had to have high flavorings,, without effort i meandered to around 8%-10%,, I often vape no flavors also,, when I need to be more stealth. ,, in fact the other day I wondered about making my next batch at 6% lol,, we'll see.

I made the mistake of buying 60+ flavors early on in this vaping journey,, of which i tend to only use about 10,, 6 in my daily vape and the others for occasional recipes. now i have many flavors not used. I keep thinking i will run across someone who could really use them.
I've made the same mistake, repeatedly. Now sitting on 247 flavors, only 37 of which I've ever reordered. Glad I have them though, it's nice to be able to make almost any recipe I come across without having to order something.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just passing this on as a food for thought. I do intermediate fasting on purpose now, but there was a time in my life I did it for years out of habit for no other reason than I was too busy to stop and eat 3 times a day. When I think back to those days, I was super healthy and very muscular and lean. (yes I thought I was fat,, its a girl thing) I remember always comparing my 'guns' to my husband's and laughing.

anyway,, I have watched many of these type of movies/video's,, this one sort of 'sums it all up', the many religions utilize the practice as well.

when I think about the fasting ,, its about 'getting rid' of the crap I have consumed. Americans are overly full of 'crap' due to our enriched lifestyles.

the pharma companies and some doctors would see fasting as 'anti-income' for them.--so do they really have your best interest at heart? are they curing what ails you?

the FDA/AMA have given us recommendations for food,,, but I do think those guild-lines technically came from the processed food industry.

something else to consider, years ago scientist/doctors decades ago found positive effects of fasting on mentally ill.

do I think fasting cures all? no,, I think it cures most problems and at the very least allows to traditional medicine to actually have an impact on the condition.

really pay attention to the video at 42 minutes,, (watch many videos if you can- there seems to be more from Russia as they have been more free to experiment)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
over the past several weeks i ran across intermittent dry fasting and full blown soft and hard dry fasting,,,,,,,,,,omg! so far I can only make it 24 hours,, and I am ok with that,,,,,that is a hard 'diet' to do!!!

and yes there are doctors doing it,,,,,it brings down inflammation fast,, your tongue turns white as it rids itself of toxins in your body.

on another thread some guy was bashing the idea,, but he also runs around highjacking threads with his 'knowledge',,,,,,so I didn't bother to say anymore.

anyway,, still under original target weight (T#1),, just a tad above 2 target (T#2) of -10%,,, but new target (T#3) is -15% of target weight T#1

intermittent fasting sure has made regular fasting easy to follow,,,, the social aspect is the hard part.....my husband still wants to eat out randomly not according to my hopeful schedule....lol,, its all good,, :)

VU Sponsors