Become a Patron!

Mixing 2 bases together

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is the dilemma:

Most of my juice is at 50/50 or 70/30 VG/PG. The NIC base I use is 50/50 100MG.

I want to be able to have 2 separate bottles when making juice. Bottle #1 will contain all of the flavoring and the PG or VG. (NOT BOTH). Bottle #2 should contain the NIC and either the PG or the VG. Now to make the juice all I would have to do is squirt a little of each in the juice bottle used for vaping.

The problem is I don't know how much to put in Bottle #2. There are times that I need to make a lower NIC level. So the question is how much will I have to put in From bottle #2.

Can anyone help me or shed some light on this? I think this would really help out some of the people out there aside from me.

PM me for any questions.

After this setup I would then add the solutions as an ingrideint into the calculator. The calculator I use is:upload_2016-3-23_13-44-15.png

Sandia's

Member For 4 Years
Bottle 2 will change both pg/vg ratio and nicotine percent at the same time. This method appears complicated. A lot of people mix pg/vg/nic in a batch ( base), for example 50% pg,50% vg, and 3% nicotine. Then they use smaller amounts of the batch / base ( for example 9 ml ) and add just flavoring to the base.

VU Sponsors