Become a Patron!

Mixing "leftover" juice?

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When I have a few bottles of juice sitting around and I know there's not enough to fill my tank, I like to take it all and put into one bottle. I've been vaping on a mixture of: strawberry cream cannoli, fruit punch, anml unleashed reaver, and a touch of subzero from Halo, and I think one or two more flavors that I can't think of. It actually turned out to be a great vape. Got a lot of compliments about it too. When I was into pipe smoking, a lot of folks did the same with their pipe tobacco.

Anyway I was just wondering if you guys did this to your juice or is it just me?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ab687d2d495a8669ae5d32a43b0b2908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously though... I've mixed about 3..120ml bottles of the sauce la with a 120 of good juice and it still tasted like shit lol

Sent from my iPhone

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did this a few times with store bought juice before I started DIY and I still do this all the time with my diy testers (mixing 6 or 7 x 20ml testers to create a batch) and recently started a 'dump bottle'. The dump bottle started out as 1 single flavor batch of baklava that I grew to not like mixed with some pumpkin pie to try and make something I could vape since they were both big batches. It was still a bit strong on the baklava so I kept adding other smaller batches to it until I liked it. I have no clue what else is in it now but I poured 120ml out to vape on and plan to randomly add things to the greater than half full liter bottle in the future as the need arises.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done it often by accident. I'll have juice in a tank then I'll refill it with something else in my rotation. Just about every time it was fine and I vaped it all. I have now taken to writing down which juice is in which tank. I've got 7-8 tanks going at once so I do get confused at times.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have now taken to writing down which juice is in which tank. I've got 7-8 tanks going at once so I do get confused at times.
I have about the same number in rotation and am using only 2 different models of tank between my 6 rta. I just keep them lined up on my big desk next to a 30ml refill bottle for each with the recipe name on the bottle. I also have a rda on the desk with 3 or 4 different bottles next to it when I want a vape of another recipe.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not mix e-Liquids in a bottle I just do it in a tank so if the result sucks it is easier to correct or get rid of. I call them my Mood Mixes.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ab687d2d495a8669ae5d32a43b0b2908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
Missouri meerschaum hardwood?

Anyway, I've had some sauce la. I thought it was probably some of the best juice I've ever had. Which ones did you have? Capone and 1922 are heavenly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will mix leftovers after testing the mix in my tank 1st. If it's good, then I'll mix the bottles. If not, then I'll save the bottles for even I'm watching TV & it's no big deal to refill more often.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors