Become a Patron!

Mod box Car holder

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With box mods getting bigger and bigger, or in unique shapes, it's becoming a real challenge to find a spot where you can place your mod in a position where there will be no risk of leakage due to its positioning....:cry:
The car holders I have come across are of little, if any, usage as they are mainly for "petit" devices and e-go type of devices...:wait:

Anyone having found something that could accommodate at least an average sized box mod?:idea:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you looked at the offerings at j-wraps? I haven't looked at their line of cup holder inserts in a while but they were always changing their holders and stands to accommodate different stuff.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the ones i got form j wraps holds a d2 and any of mmy 2 battery mods including 2 domeboxes, a ipv3li and an ipv 6

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
he he he... I went to staples and got a desk pencil holder. fits in my cup holder perfectly and is as tall as my 1590B. All my mods fit in it nicely with NO chance of tipping and leakage. Think it cost me around 4 bucks.

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the ones i got form j wraps holds a d2 and any of mmy 2 battery mods including 2 domeboxes, a ipv3li and an ipv 6

Went through their site and have "store" cup holders? I assume these are the ones you refer to? My main issue is the therion that does not fit in the cup hole, either with or without the cup...:kickbutt:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use the soft foam cup holders placed inside the vehicle cup holders. Works well for all three & four battery mods I have.

Lance4prez

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I literally just was talking about this today lol. Any tips for a Alien 220 TC guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I literally just was talking about this today lol. Any tips for a Alien 220 TC guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Parking" the mod in the carvis quite a project!!!
Although my elewf istick and icon 200 are not an issue, my therion is a problem looking for a solution ...
We all gonna need some luck with this...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Parking" the mod in the carvis quite a project!!!
Although my elewf istick and icon 200 are not an issue, my therion is a problem looking for a solution ...
We all gonna need some luck with this...
It won't fit in a foam cup holder?

My Boxer DNA 250 will fit in it.

Argie3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It won't fit in a foam cup holder?

My Boxer DNA 250 will fit in it.
If the boxer fits, then the therion and most mods would!!!
Do you have a link to see what exactly we are talking about?

VU Sponsors