Become a Patron!

Mod clean & polish that works

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
So I've been trying a lot of different products for cleaning my stainless and copper and brass mods and have finally come up with a two-part process that works great.

1) clean the mod thoroughly with Barkeepers Friend. You can find it at grocery stores, Walmart, online, just about anywhere. Make sure and use a sponge or something soft for cleaning. Barkeepers friend is not abrasive. Also make sure and rinse thoroughly.
2) I then follow up the cleaning with a thorough polish with a product called Wenol. There are other polishing compounds out there that will do a very good job but I have found that Wenol lasts longer and keeps my mods cleaner for an extended amount of time. I purchased it online at Amazon.com but I see that it's available on eBay, cooking stores and in some auto stores.

Like I said, there are other products that do a really good job with both cleaning and polishing but I found these two combined have provided the best results and longer lasting results then any other products I've tried.

Cheers!

I mainly use Cape Cod for cleaning and polishing mods. Seems to be working very nice, plus I kinda been trying to keep myself away from polished, brass or copper mods, but still have nemesis to look after all the time, as it is my baby :D

Sent from my SM-N9005

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
6e1a63e6ecc301dda2f89be5019b3ae4.jpg

Rub on...rub off
No residue

VU Sponsors