Become a Patron!

Mod Question (if already asked, apologies)

Good morning,

I just received my Eleaf TC60 and love the design, etc. It was purchased because my Eleaf 40W's battery kept running low and wanted a longer charge.

Question: If the .5 coil is only rated for a maximum 30Ws, is the the only advantage to a larger mod, the battery duration?

Thanks, Barry

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning,

I just received my Eleaf TC60 and love the design, etc. It was purchased because my Eleaf 40W's battery kept running low and wanted a longer charge.

Question: If the .5 coil is only rated for a maximum 30Ws, is the the only advantage to a larger mod, the battery duration?

Thanks, Barry
If you don't opt for a coil or tank that needs higher wattage to produce adequate vapor, I would say yes. There are a lot of tanks that use coils that just start producing a decent vape at 50 watts, some even higher.

Thank you. I am using a Kanger subtank mini and find it just "perfect".
Now to quit smoking cigs forever.

I just finished closing my classroom door for 2 weeks and think this is the opportunity to do it. No kids, No lesson plans....

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you. I am using a Kanger subtank mini and find it just "perfect".
Now to quit smoking cigs forever.

I just finished closing my classroom door for 2 weeks and think this is the opportunity to do it. No kids, No lesson plans....
Wishing you the best of luck, and a very Merry Christmas! You can do this!:)

VU Sponsors