Become a Patron!

ModEnvy Winners

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm not one to whine about free shit. But..... I won a drip tip on mod envy 3 weeks ago from envision and have never heard back from them. Re-emailed winners @modenvy and they promptly sent my info over to envision (thank you!) and still havent heard from them. Someone else posted in chat that they had won from them and never recieved so much as an email. Tonight, there was a giveaway from a different vender and in chat someone else asked if anyone had ever recieved their "win" from them. Several peeps said they had won but not recieved their loot. I was ready to blow it off but thought , "what would Joe do?." He would call them out! No doubt about it! So maybe ModEnvy needs to ditch the slackers that are pushing giveaways but not delevering. I'm just sayin'........ I know 99% of these venders are legit and many will have positive things to say about their wins but those that don't follow through with their commitment....... Meh.

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
The typical turn around for wins is 4-6 weeks. Most vendors are not going to send a "we got your info" email nor will they send shipping info. Paying customers come first. It is verry rare that the vendor just won't send out a win. It is in poor taste to question it prior to that 6 week time frame. That being said, when you do ask, the show is not the correct venue. It is to hard for the hosts to follow chat much less carry on a conversation regarding missing wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya mrsdeli. Thank you for setting me straight. I regret bringing it up. Was having a "dumb ass" moment for sure. My apologies.

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
No need to apologize. There are a lot of new viewers that don't know. I know that I have gotten wins within a week so when you don't get one for a month you start to wonder. I think some of the hosts get so used to seeing the same names in chat they tend to forget that some don't quite know all of the rules/etiquette yet. I agree with your point that vendors that don't pony up should get booted. It isn't about the "free" stuff either. When a vendor supplies give aways they aren't doing it merely out of the kindness of their hearts. It is advertising and when they don't follow through it makes them and the hosts that talk them up look bad. I have heard several times on different shows that so and so is backed up/behind on orders or what have you. To me, that means that maybe they shouldn't be sponsoring shows.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
The typical turn around for wins is 4-6 weeks. Most vendors are not going to send a "we got your info" email nor will they send shipping info. Paying customers come first. It is verry rare that the vendor just won't send out a win. It is in poor taste to question it prior to that 6 week time frame. That being said, when you do ask, the show is not the correct venue. It is to hard for the hosts to follow chat much less carry on a conversation regarding missing wins.

6 weeks???? That stuff will be old news.....vintage in vape years six weeks from now. Note to self... No mod envy contests. I'd rather buy a drip tip than have the aggravation of waiting 6 weeks, and feeling like an asshole for expecting it sooner. SIX WEEKS???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
6 weeks is usually the max but paying customers do come first, I don't think I have ever had to wait that long. damn vapers and their instant gratification lol
:rolleyes:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6 weeks is usually the max but paying customers do come first, I don't think I have ever had to wait that long. damn vapers and their instant gratification lol
:rolleyes:
Some sponsors make no distinction between giveaways and paying customers...."orders in, orders out" is what one of the best vendors told me once when I praised him for his incredibly quick shipping......I appreciate any and all sponsors who honor giveaways, but its no coincidence that I tend to do business with those that along with having an excellent product, also have the good business sense to want to get their product out quickly for people to sample....its a good way to quickly gain more of these "paying customers"...

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
Right on spike! I agree but...they aren't all quite that attentive. To be completely honest, I do kinda judge them on the wins but only a little. I have noticed that some vendors seem to have a "pattern" of slowness

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on spike! I agree but...they aren't all quite that attentive. To be completely honest, I do kinda judge them on the wins but only a little. I have noticed that some vendors seem to have a "pattern" of slowness

The only one's I actually judge are the deadbeat sponsors...I've been stiffed more than a few times....they go on my never, ever order anything from list and I pass the word onto others...then I buy from honest sponsors...as long as their stuff is good and a fair value...

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just want to say that I won a Panzer, Taurus, 30 ml of Dripaholics, and a bag of Jap cotton from Voltage Vapor last week. That Monday I received a tracking number and my prize arrived Wed or Thursday. I am super happy with my first mech mod and with the quality of the products. I'm currently waiting on some juice from Quack's Juice Factory and a custom stand from this week. After almost a year of watching and no wins I can't believe I won 3 prizes in 2 weeks. Super grateful as I can't spend much at all on vaping.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6 weeks???? That stuff will be old news.....vintage in vape years six weeks from now. Note to self... No mod envy contests. I'd rather buy a drip tip than have the aggravation of waiting 6 weeks, and feeling like an asshole for expecting it sooner. SIX WEEKS???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
Being a poor vaper, I'll wait 6 weeks or more for free gear. Wink wink to the contest runners. Haha, but congrats @To2lynsane!

ChadVapor

Member For 4 Years
January 4,2015 will be two years for me vaping,I've watched all full shows of Modenvy live (including the marathon anniversary show) for the last 15 months. I won a giveaway for the first time last night! (SX Mini) I could't be more excited and I don't care how long it takes to receive it!
Thank You, Modenvy and VAPRO Supply!!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
January 4,2015 will be two years for me vaping,I've watched all full shows of Modenvy live (including the marathon anniversary show) for the last 15 months. I won a giveaway for the first time last night! (SX Mini) I could't be more excited and I don't care how long it takes to receive it!
Thank You, Modenvy and VAPRO Supply!!
Awesome. Congrats!

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got home from work today and there was a box from envision vape in my mail. Wasnt expecting any vape mail and thought, shit did I make an order when I was buzzed or something ? Lol. Turned the box over and under the tracking number it said " mod envy winner" . Got my glass drip tip from them! Nice glass work, super solid fit with the double o rings. All in all a solid piece of work. Thank you envision, for hooking me up with a nice drip tip.

Kittywinks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just started sponsoring a show for my drip tips and charms and would never wait more then a week at most to get a contest winners stuff shipped out. Paying customer or not you want that person to get their stuff, enjoy it, and share with friends how great it is and the fast shipping you got. I've been stiffed too on a couple wins in the past and it sucks being super excited about it and then it never shows up.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got home from work today and there was a box from envision vape in my mail. Wasnt expecting any vape mail and thought, shit did I make an order when I was buzzed or something ? Lol. Turned the box over and under the tracking number it said " mod envy winner" . Got my glass drip tip from them! Nice glass work, super solid fit with the double o rings. All in all a solid piece of work. Thank you envision, for hooking me up with a nice drip tip.
Same story here. Thanks to Envision, but a bigger thanks to mod envy and Tyger, along with Smokie, for pursuing this win for me. I won back in July, and they helped me out. Thanks to Tiny as well, for contacting Envision on air, and to Joe for facilitating that.

It is pretty nice. Dont know why, but i had this feeling id get the rainbow one, and i did, lol. I'm down, I'll sport the rainbow ;). Thanks all!

Now I'm waiting on my Banana Nut Kringle, and my Mutation X V2. Only been a couple weeks and under a week for one, so i have plenty of time. I have such damn good luck on Mod Envy. I was planning on getting a Magma, but now I'm gonna try this new Mutation. I'm pumped! Thanks again!

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welp, I'm now 2 for 2 with my wins. Got an email today from insane eliqids with my $20 gift code and an apology for taking so long as they have been getting their b&m up and running. Placed an order and will deff give them my business if their juice is to my likeing. This win wasn't actually a mod envy win, but from vaping with the kid. Nevertheless, I'm stoked to get it and am anxious to try their juice! Big thanks to insane eliquids and anyone behind the scenes that got the ball rollin'. Have a good week everyone!

VU Sponsors