Become a Patron!

Moding ebay ego-t 3200 mah battery?

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5cc25b070bb8214c3247522d10f0a64d.jpg

Any way to get higher volts out of this thing? On the highest setting it barely vapes with a nautilus. Its a cheap ebay battery ive got a hard time believing this is vaping at 4.2 volts.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Probably cheaper to just replace it, honestly. But... if there's a way to do it, I'm sure someone will share. I would not know. When mine died, I moved to vv/vw and love it. My first little ego served me VERY well. Kept me from smoking and allowed me to meet a bunch of fine vapers through this forum.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started with ego too ended up getting the spinner 2s and loving them! Figured somebody out there has had to of moded one of these. Those extra mahs would be nice if it would actually vape.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way I could think of would be to pull the battery and use it to power a chip. At that point unless you want to start modding it would be cheaper to buy a new mod.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can I add a better chip to it?
This is just something I wana tinker with cost really doesn't matter to me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5cc25b070bb8214c3247522d10f0a64d.jpg

Any way to get higher volts out of this thing? On the highest setting it barely vapes with a nautilus. Its a cheap ebay battery ive got a hard time believing this is vaping at 4.2 volts.

That because it puts out 3.7 or less.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So going through the different light colors isn't actually uping the volts?

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get the vamo or DNA style chips. I have seen the ego style chips but cant find a link ATM.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can I add a better chip to it?
This is just something I wana tinker with cost really doesn't matter to me.
So going through the different light colors isn't actually uping the volts?
Can you tell the difference when you vape it? I used to have large ego's that used 18650's. even though they supposedly had different settings, when I measured the volts, it was 3.7 fully charged.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On another note if I could some how take the battery out of the ego and putting it in the kangertech ipow 2 that would be awesome. Can't find a way to take the ipow apart though.

VU Sponsors