Become a Patron!

Mod's and tanks

Cordell42

Member For 1 Year
I just got the Smok prince stick with the TFV12 tank. Would it be okay to use on my aegis legend? Also is it okay to amp up the watts above what the coil heads say from time to time for intense flavor and clouds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
as long as your mod has a 510 connector the tank will work. When it comes to the wattage on the coils, the wattage reccomendeations on the coil is what you should go by otherwise you risk burning the cotton in the coil and ruining the taste at that point, Smok coils are notorious for not lasting long as it is so its your best bet to stay within the range on the coils.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
How you liking your Legend?
With that regulated mod you can run whatever wattage you want regardless what the coil says. I can say that because if you run it too high it will be hot, taste bad, ruin the coil.
But, smok over rates the wattage range and their coils and they tend to burn out fast if ran even just below to the upper stated wattage.

Maybe you want an RTA with premade coils that last longer and so you can build to suit your flavor/cloud wants, without burning through expensive coils.

Cordell42

Member For 1 Year
How you liking your Legend?
With that regulated mod you can run whatever wattage you want regardless what the coil says. I can say that because if you run it too high it will be hot, taste bad, ruin the coil.
But, smok over rates the wattage range and their coils and they tend to burn out fast if ran even just below to the upper stated wattage.

Maybe you want an RTA with premade coils that last longer and so you can build to suit your flavor/cloud wants, without burning through expensive coils.

Thanks. The legend is working great. It is a brick house. And the sub ohm mesh tank hits like a beast. Buttons are nice a clicky. Worth the 110$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors