Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the review. Just to let you and everyone else know: the Giant works perfectly well with the Hana clone if a 510/510 or Ego/510 adapter is used. Thanks to VU and its members for pointing this out to me :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the review. Just to let you and everyone else know: the Giant works perfectly well with the Hana clone if a 510/510 or Ego/510 adapter is used. Thanks to VU and its members for pointing this out to me :)

Thank you for viewing it ... I actually considered using one of my Ego/510 adapters on it, so thanks for that feedback. :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a 26650 mod and no desire to own one, but still read your review though, just because I enjoy reading them ;)

Quite surprised it only holds 4mils of juice, maybe if they worked a way to fill it all the way up, then would be better, but with a 26650 topper, you would expect more capacity too.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI, AEROTANK TURBO IS COMING OUT,with 2 dual sub-ohm coils..
I SOLD 12 of this GIANTS. I think its still the same experience,although airflow is improved via design,its still the same protank...IMO
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a 26650 mod and no desire to own one, but still read your review though, just because I enjoy reading them ;)

Quite surprised it only holds 4mils of juice, maybe if they worked a way to fill it all the way up, then would be better, but with a 26650 topper, you would expect more capacity too.

That's why you're my boo Nailz, you are always so supportive. :)

VU Sponsors