Become a Patron!

Moist Banana Almond or Walnut Bread 27

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any reasonable substitute for TFA Daily Milk. I have Fa Vienna Cream and Whipped Cream.

Since Squonk has not yet replied, it seems the rampant rumors of his Hard partying found on the internet...
vignas4th.gif
..may have some validity after all :D:D:D

Anyway...I've made this recipe 4 times. If I did not have any TPA Dairy Milk, I would not use Fa Vienna Cream or Whipped Cream as a substitute. I would just increase the Fresh Cream(FA) to 1.7-1.8%

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since Squonk has not yet replied, it seems the rampant rumors of his Hard partying found on the internet...
View attachment 107334
..may have some validity after all :D:D:D

Anyway...I've made this recipe 4 times. If I did not have any TPA Dairy Milk, I would not use Fa Vienna Cream or Whipped Cream as a substitute. I would just increase the Fresh Cream(FA) to 1.7-1.8%
Thank you for the response ! I will make it as you suggest. Another question, is the 1% banana enough to give a pronounced banana taste ? Considering augmenting the recipe with a touch of TFA Banana nut bread.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the response ! I will make it as you suggest. Another question, is the 1% banana enough to give a pronounced banana taste ? Considering augmenting the recipe with a touch of TFA Banana nut bread.

I make real banana nut bread at home. To get the best banana flavor, I use very ripe bananas. I would not boost the banana flavor and would not use any additional of the TFA mentioned. Of course, you should make the recipe to your tastes.

VU Sponsors