Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
y891QRr.jpg

I'll be back :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that Rainier "Cherry" on the far right?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"The best is yet to come and won't that be fine."- Frank Sinatra

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that Rainier "Cherry" on the far right?

Thanks!

Ron
---
"The best is yet to come and won't that be fine."- Frank Sinatra
Yes it is buddy :) The aroma is different. Smells like 100 packs of bubblegum Lol It's very strong. I'll start very low on this one.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love the Rainier Cherries, the real ones anyway, hopefully this flavor is a good one.
There is a cherry called rainier! Well you learn something new everyday :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't heard brew ha-ha for years, no decades, lol. Will be using that one again... Revival!:D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't heard brew ha-ha for years, no decades, lol. Will be using that one again... Revival!:D

Sorry for my spelling error. With my Flavorah Yakima pending shipment from BCV, I guess I have beer on my mind.
:D

Ron
---
Aged butler: What's all this brouhaha?
Nick Danger: Brouhaha? Hahaha.

(from the album "How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All" by The Firesign Theater)

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry for my spelling error. With my Flavorah Yakima pending shipment from BCV, I guess I have beer on my mind.

Ron
---
Aged butler: What's all this brouhaha?
Nick Danger: Brouhaha? Hahaha.

(from the album "How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All" by The Firesign Theater)
I have never knowingly seen it spelt. So if you had kept quite l would not have realised :)
Ps l haven't got a thing about spelling. It's just that US spelling is obviously different it stands out. If you see what l mean.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After all the brew ha-ha over INW Lemon Cake, I say "let us eat (vape) Cake (Pound)"! :eek:
Please mix that one soon!

Ron
:D:D
---

"I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all."- Marie Antoinette
Lol I sure will mix that next. Mixed Rainier Cherry at 1%. I swear I taste bubblegum sweetness. I'm picking up tartness too. This is going to take some time to develop. I'm not tasting any cough medicine tho :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

This is a hit ! Just don't mix it at 3%. That will taste like David Lee Roth's Spandex :giggle:

The sweet cake pops at 2% :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This is a hit ! Just don't mix it at 3%. That will taste like David Lee Roth's Spandex :giggle:

The sweet cake pops at 2% :)
Okay, you had me at sweet cake. Of course, the Van Halen tune sealed the deal. Anyone selling this right now?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pistachio Pound Cake tastes even better. Added 0.25% Pistachio. Wicked strong flavor. :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That will taste like David Lee Roth's Spandex :giggle:

Are we maybe talking about the flavor of...

"Monkey Spunk"
http://vaping.watch/Monkey-Spunk
:monkey:
"Rich, smooth Custard with natural Banana is the best description of this flavor but once you taste it you'll see it's so much more! Hints of Butterscotch, Caramel, and Chocolate will come and go."

???

Ron
---
"Nothing like the sound of happy voices raised in song"-Gomez Addams

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are we maybe talking about the flavor of...

"Monkey Spunk"
http://vaping.watch/Monkey-Spunk
:monkey:
"Rich, smooth Custard with natural Banana is the best description of this flavor but once you taste it you'll see it's so much more! Hints of Butterscotch, Caramel, and Chocolate will come and go."

???

Ron
---
"Nothing like the sound of happy voices raised in song"-Gomez Addams
LOL !!! :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
RED BURLEY

I've decided to give my lungs a break, and MTL today.

I mixed this at 1% 80/20 PG VG 12 mg of Carolina Xtract. Which is the cleanest nic on the planet right now :)

This is definitely a shake n vape. Especially when I use the best ingredients I can find.

I'm using my old ass Buzz Pro on a 2012 Hornet RDA at 4'ish volts. 1.5ohm .5 mm nichrome ribbon with 7 strands of 1.2 mm silica.

I haven't vaped a heavy duty tobacco flavor in quite awhile. Other than my FLV Caramel and Virginia blend that I truly enjoy :)

First hit was damn ! Very strong, smoky, and sweet earthy tobacco flavor. When the vapor moves across my tongue, I taste like a Lucky Strike, or even unfiltered Chesterfield tobacco brightness to it. This is a RICH and very good tobacco replication. Normally if I do a nose hit at 12 mg. I'll get a nose burn that I enjoy when I vape 12 mg. This flavor did calm that down a little. That's ok though. This is a must have for tobacco lovers, and for people that are converting to vaping. I think I'll enjoy this for the rest of the day :) Needed to edit something. The sweetness tastes like a burnt sugar. Good stuff !!

Thank you Flavorah :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
RAINIER CHERRY

I've mixed this one at 2,1, and 0.5%. This is a tough one. Mixers with heavy hands are gonna bitch about it Lol

At 2% it tastes like inhaling a dry chemical fire extinguisher. At 1% I taste the cherry juiciness, but is very dry.

At 0.5% It's a sweet and juicy cherry, that reminds me of Cherry Coke. It's good, but so far it's artificial tasting. I'm hoping it develops further with a bit more tartness. Time will tell :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit ! At 0.5% this Marshmallow is like vaping white sugar !

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Coconut Milk

1% Marshmallow

1 drop per 30 ml Coconut

I'm really digging this Marshmallow :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 drop per 30 ml Coconut

Yikes!...That Coconut certainly sounds like a strong flavor!

Ron
---
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."- Jim Morrison

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yikes!...That Coconut certainly sounds like a strong flavor!

Ron
---
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."- Jim Morrison
It sure is ! Quite a few from Flavorah share the same potency. Strawberry is another one. Just finding out the Rainier Cherry is potent too. At 0.5 % was way too much for me. I'm vaping it at 2 drops per 30 ml right now. Praline's and Pistachio too.

Mister_Moonshine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So psyched for the Red Burley... If it's anywhere close as good as their Cured Tobacco I'm going to be thrilled.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to the Pound Cake. I've found this flavor to shine at 1%. I pick up more cake notes. Added 1 drop per 30ml of Pralines. Amped up the buttery goodness ! :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MARSHMALLOW

Mixed at 3% 30/70 pg vg 3mg

A very clean sugar taste. Wet mouth feel. Tastes more like hard candy to me. Like a lollapalooza without the fruity flavors. This will make a very nice sweetener, especially if you have candy-like fruit flavors. I could vape this all day as is. It's just one of those flavors that tastes great. Simple and sweet :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PISTACHIO

Mixed at 3% 30/70 pg vg 3 mg

I always had a problem from dryness with nutty flavorings. This one is not dry at all. I can say this is an extreme nutty flavor like myself :giggle:
I'm dripping this at 45 watts .25 ohm dual. When I add fresh drops, I get a strong semi sweet pistachio flavor. Like crunching on a mouthful. Then when I'm halfway though my fill. More sweetness shines through. Sometimes I pick up a hazelnut taste as well. Especially when the wick is almost dry. The notes are not too low or too high. This flavoring will work well in many recipes. Especially for tobacco lovers. I'm thinking of adding some FLV Virginia, and cranking up the nic. Go nuts with this one ! :D Great stuff :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping the Rainier Cherry after it sat for nearly 2 months at 1%. DELISH !!! Loving the tartness !

VU Sponsors