More stuff PIF

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay spring cleaning continues and the following is a PIF of some more stuff I'd like to pass on if someone could use it.

Please wait until after 1PM EDT on Sunday April 12 before asking for anything (I should be online by then). I've posted this early so people could look it over. No other restrictions on this except USA addresses only. Please ask for as many items as you want/need from the list. The fewer packages I send out from this the better. I will update the inventory list as things are given away and happy to answer any questions.

Item 1 - Given to bluraff3 -Vapor4Life 808D Manual Passthru. This passthru has no battery in it, sends out 5.2 Volts directly from a USB port greater than 1.4 mA. The Boge 3.0 CoolCart 808 Cartos pair well with it. Also using the 808D to 510 adapter below, you can hook up any 510 atomizer to it and vape directly from a wall wort or auto USB adaptor. Vapor4Life still sells these and they are handy to have in a car or if you sit in one place by a plug to vape.
WebPassthru019.jpg

Item 2 - Given to bluraff3 - 8 - genuine Boge 808D 3.0 Cartomizers - same as V4L Coolcarts. Work well with the 5.2 passthru in Item 1.
WebCartos808027.jpg

Item 3 - Given to bluraff3 -2 - Ego XL Cartomizers. These hold about 100 drops and are LR. They are useful for vaping while horizontal with EGO batteries. Kind of old school but work.
webEGOcartos026.jpg

Item 4 - Given to bluraff3 - 2 Boge 510 LR Cartomizers and 2 306 Stainless Steel Cartomizers (these are like 510s only slightly thinner, really old school)
WebCartos510021.jpg

Item 5 - Given to DRE - 2 Bottom Feeder Rebuildable Atomizers. These are the 1st RBA Reomods put out in Nov 2012, the original Reomizers. They have both been used, but have been cleaned in PGA in a sonic cleaner. REOmods stopped selling these because they aren't the greatest with the posts being very fragile if you put pressure on them while taking the atomizer on and off--they can easily bend and break. They work fine and could be useful as backups or if you make backup coils for other people or extra mods.
Reomizer024.jpg
Item 6 - Given to DRE - 2 IGOs S2 Bottom Feeder RBAs. These were sold and modified by Reomods in Jan 2014, one has been used and PGA cleaned in sonic cleaner, one is new, both work great. They come with driptip and O ring.
WebIgos17.jpg
Item 7 - Given to builderbob - 4 unused regular length HH.357 510 atomizers - 3 are 1.5s, 1 is a 3.0.
WebHH357029.jpg

Item 8 - 1 set Given to bluraff3 - 2 sets of adapters - 510 to 808D, 808D to 510s, and 510 extensions. Definitely take one of these if you take the 808D USB passthru.
WebAdapters018.jpg
Item 9 - 4 Metal drip tips - Two on the right have been given to DRE, other two to builderbob.
webDripTips030.jpg

I hope some of this stuff can find a home.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow.. it's been a while since I have seen stuff like this.. Who ever needs this.. it's totally a good set up..
@NightOwl you are a sweetie for PIF 'ing this.. :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know its not 1 yet but I could use the last two drip tips.in the right side also the bottom feeder attys I got a REO coming

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow.. it's been a while since I have seen stuff like this.. Who ever needs this.. it's totally a good set up..
@NightOwl you are a sweetie for PIF 'ing this.. :)

I was going to call it the Time Warp PIF. Amazing how much vape technology has changed in just a few years. Most of this stuff I kept for Armageddon supplies or some unusual circumstances like getting stuck in my car.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know its not 1 yet but I could use the last two drip tips.in the right side also the bottom feeder attys I got a REO coming
Ask again after 1PM (3 minutes from now) and they are yours. Congrats on getting a REO.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK asking again for the bottom feeding RDA's and those two drip rips on the right side :)

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK asking again for the bottom feeding RDA's and those two drip rips on the right side :)
They are yours. Do you want all 4 RDAs? (Items 5 and 6) Please send me your address. Have you tried Koh Gen Do Japanese organic cotton? Do you want a sample?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are yours. Do you want all 4 RDAs? (Items 5 and 6) Please send me your address. Have you tried Koh Gen Do Japanese organic cotton? Do you want a sample?
I'll take the 4 of them with those two drip tips on the right side. Only cotton I've tried is some.other Japanese cotton always wanted to try job gen do.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could use the passthrough and cartos at work if they're still up for grabs.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could use the passthrough and cartos at work if they're still up for grabs.
They are yours. Just send me your address. How about a set of adapters as well? Then you can take all the cartomizers 510 and 808D and they will all work on the passthru.

SO Items 1-4, possibly half of item 8? Do you need a few drip tips? Two left in item #9.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are yours. Just send me your address. How about a set of adapters as well? Then you can take all the cartomizers 510 and 808D and they will all work on the passthru.

SO Items 1-4, possibly half of item 8? Do you need a few drip tips? Two left in item #9.
Wow. Thanks a lot night owl! I'm good on drip tips. Thanks for the offer though!

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome bluraff3.

All that is left is the PIF, are 4 HH.357 atomizers, 2 drip metal drip tips, and a set of adapters

Anyone?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am still in shock that there arw generous people in the world. I keep thinking this cant be real. Although I dont need or want anything, thanks @NightOwl

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could use those HH.357s and the drip tips for flavor testing, if they're still available.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could use those HH.357s and the drip tips for flavor testing, if they're still available.
They are yours, please send me your address so I can get them in the mail tomorrow with the rest of my packages. Thanks for finishing this PIF off.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome bluraff3.

All that is left is the PIF, are 4 HH.357 atomizers, 2 drip metal drip tips, and a set of adapters

Anyone?
Do you still have the adapters? I feel stupid asking but 808 is the same size as ego threads isn't it? If so or if one of them is ego to 510 I would like it please, one of the older ladies I work with had an "accident" with the Istick/pt2mini combo I got her and just need the ego to 510 to get her back up and running

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you still have the adapters? I feel stupid asking but 808 is the same size as ego threads isn't it? If so or if one of them is ego to 510 I would like it please, one of the older ladies I work with had an "accident" with the Istick/pt2mini combo I got her and just need the ego to 510 to get her back up and running

I sent the 510 extension with the metal mini reo, but I do have the 808/510s (both directions) left from the pif and even an extra ego/510 extension adapter that wasn't part of the original pif above. I'd be happy to send all three of them to you. 808s are not the same as 510s, they are the thread for a bunch of cig look alikes like v2cigs or vapor4life. 808s have the air holes in the thread and are a different size.

Sounds like you really just need the ego 510 extension which has the wider ego threads so you can use it either with 510 to 510 or 510 to ego threads.

Anyway I have a spare and easy enough to stick in an envelope for you. Send me your address.

I've never used this vendor but here is photo of what my 510 ego extension looks likel
http://www.myvaporstore.com/510-to-eGo-Adapter-p/510-ego.htm

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent the 510 extension with the metal mini reo, but I do have the 808/510s (both directions) left from the pif and even an extra ego/510 extension adapter that wasn't part of the original pif above. I'd be happy to send all three of them to you. 808s are not the same as 510s, they are the thread for a bunch of cig look alikes like v2cigs or vapor4life. 808s have the air holes in the thread and are a different size.

Sounds like you really just need the ego 510 extension which has the wider ego threads so you can use it either with 510 to 510 or 510 to ego threads.

Anyway I have a spare and easy enough to stick in an envelope for you. Send me your address.

I've never used this vendor but here is photo of what my 510 ego extension looks likel
http://www.myvaporstore.com/510-to-eGo-Adapter-p/510-ego.htm
Cool thanks dude will send pm in a minute

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @NightOwl. Thank you again for the PIF. Already getting use out of everything! You're due some good karma for sure!

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks bluraff3, my pleasure. Glad you found it useful. Love me some good karma.

VU Sponsors