Become a Patron!

Moshi e-liquid

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Just curious if anyone has tried Moshi? I was a bit surprised that this vendor hasn't ever been mentioned on these forums when I did a search.

They are a Canadian e-liquid maker, and from the looks of their site and product, they are positioning themselves as a premium brand, similar to Five Pawns. I was contacted by the owner, and will have an upcoming review on my site as soon as the samples arrive. I have 8 samples coming, so I should be able to provide a good cross-section of what they have to offer.

Very interesting brand. Cool sounding names, black bottle w/ gold logo.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just curious if anyone has tried Moshi? I was a bit surprised that this vendor hasn't ever been mentioned on these forums when I did a search.

They are a Canadian e-liquid maker, and from the looks of their site and product, they are positioning themselves as a premium brand, similar to Five Pawns. I was contacted by the owner, and will have an upcoming review on my site as soon as the samples arrive. I have 8 samples coming, so I should be able to provide a good cross-section of what they have to offer.

Very interesting brand. Cool sounding names, black bottle w/ gold logo.
I will be looking forward to reading your reviews. Thanks for letting us know!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
No one?

The site was registered in December of 2013, so they haven't been around for a long time. I've heard a lot of good things about Canadian e-liquid, so I'm definitely anxious to try it. I think I've even heard @VaporJoes say that a lot of Canadian e-liquid has set the bar pretty high.

VU Sponsors