Become a Patron!

Most Expensive "Gourmet" E Juice Concentrate?

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I see a lot of concentrate flavors cost under $4, but was wondering if theres over priced "gourmet" type concentrate liquids? I think I read on here that there was a certain chocolate flavor that cost $20 for a 10ML bottle. Any other flavors that are hard to find/rare that you guys try to get when you can?

Also, is it also a general consensus around here that LorAnn concentrates are the bottom of the barrel for concentrates as far as the worst tasting/cheapest? Ive read several bad things about LorAnn on here and on Youtube.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't answer your first question. Gourmet juice only turns "gourmet" when the "gourmet" label gets slapped onto the bottle as far as I'm aware. 5 Pawns might sell you a few ml of their in-house vanilla extract for a twenty spot if you ask nicely. ;)

LorAnn's doesn't necessarily get an unwarranted amount of negative reviews that I've seen. No more so than any other flavor manufacturer/distributor, at least. I think that most DIY'ers just tend to avoid them because the company doesn't seem as interested in catering to vapers as much as some of their counterparts do. They also have products that aren't water-soluble and they don't make it easy for us to distinguish which ones we can use, and which ones we shouldn't.

It's simply a matter of there being better alternatives, IMO.

Hi.
I used to order Gelato Vapors Chocolate its taste like real creamy chocolate. And the number one juice for me that I am in love with, is Luscious by VGOD, tastes fruity, if you are interested.

Highly recommended ;)

Reactions: JTR

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I will assume since you used the word *concentrate* you mean flavorings?? If that is correct then I would have to say that Vaping Zone's Gourmet line of Super Concentrated is 1 they are $7.99 for 10ml of flavoring. ;)

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, those would qualify, Dixie! Those are from a company in Russia called Bakers Flavors, and when VZ runs out of them it takes like 2 months to re-stock because Russia can't air ship them. I was part of the mad rush to grab them up when VZ first introduced them. They're awesome for sure, but many contain varying amounts of diacetyl. If you like them and don't mind vaping the big D, they're still a good value.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yes, medicine flower is first..
atmoslabs is second, only due to the taste is better than....
nicvape...

then flavour art..

the rest.. eh..

VU Sponsors