Become a Patron!

Mother fogger cryptic

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all. My local shop suggested a flavor thag he claims to be a top seller. The brand is Mother Fogger. It claims to be made in us, but I can't find it anywhere on the net. The flavor I got is called cryptic. It is a "gummy worms and lime soda" mix. I have to say...UT does taste pretty good. Flavor could be just a touch stronger though

Anybody else heard of this brand or flavor for that matter?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0799211fe1796d60fadff193943b59fe.jpg

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of them, sorry.
Your setup: is that a koopoor combo? How does it vape?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a bit concerned of the brand. I started to get a nasty cough after a week of vaping it. Haven't pinpointed if it's the juice or not. It vapes more harsh than other brand I've had with same vgpg ratio and nic.

The setup is a smok osub 40w. It is my first real mod and it's been good! It has a bit too much air for mtl....but throws a pretty good cloud for a little guy. I got into vaping for flavor but it is still fun to have the ability to throw out an impressive cloud out of a pocket mod. It's very very small. For example...that's only a 15 ml bottle of juice.....

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The setup is a smok osub 40w.

Cool. Thanks.
I am looking for a mod. My Relaux 200 had an autofire incident a few days ago and I don't want to put batteries in it again. I was watching tv and I had it in my hand, when it just fired up the tank by itself, and then did it again within 10 minutes. Scary--that thing takes 3 batteries!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest...if I was buying a new one id buy a holmtech holm slice. Read into them alot.... take a look

VU Sponsors