Become a Patron!

Mt. Baker juices

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know about the debit card tied to your account, but where I live those don't work for online purchases. Also you have to have a steady job here to apply for a credit card over here, and you can only have a steady job once you're over 18, which is the legal smoking age here. As for prepaids I've never had one so I'm not aware of who can get them.
You buy them for cash, no ID required.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I don't know if it's BlueCheck that changed their policy or not but apparently all they need to be able to see is your picture and birthdate and you can black out everything else. Though if the package is addressed to you and the credit card has your name on it, isn't it obvious your old enough to smoke or can teenagers have their own credit cards as well? I think it's a bit ridiculous to have to pay extra money to prove your old enough to buy stuff.
Teens can get a hold of their parents credit cards and place orders that way! Or parents or adult friends and family just order for their teens- no way will they be able to stop online sales to teens! All of this ID check is to inconvenience adult purchasers and frustrate them to not purchase products on line!

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The most important things to consider, and I'm not saying anything is right or wrong, with regards to underage purchase, are these:

1. Cigarettes have been banned from underage purchase since I was a child, 40 years or more.
2. In that time there have been no actual impediments to teens who want to smoke having a steady supply of cigarettes.
3. Making it nigh on impossible for B&M vape shops to stay in business and compete with the likely proliferation of (perceived, not actual) more affordable cigalikes offerings from big tobacco will force many, if not most, people to no-choice solutions in those cigalikes.
4. Performance per puff and actual overrated performance of cigalikes will quickly lead to those who try them to want to seek other solutions.
5. If the most readily available and easiest solution remains regular tobacco cigarettes, it's not difficult to fathom that those underage will go back to what they have been perpetually doing for 4 decades, using tobacco cigarettes.

So, worrying about trying to cover every facet of availability is not only a fruitless and ludicrous endeavor, it is likely to drive kids who want to quit to continue smoking. It will force kids who want to experiment to experiment with the far more dangerous product. And lastly, the rabid pursuant of ban and restrictions and regulations perpetuates the stereotype of ignorant smokers who do not even know that information to the contrary is available.

I just spoke to a smoker this morning who was interested in my vaping. She wasn't high and mighty, she was genuinely interested. She spoke with Smoke Enders and she was told that, "electronic cigarettes are 1,000 times more deadly than tobacco". I love the information age. Links to actual scientific studies and assessments of those studies are readily available. She's getting a Nugget kit, or two. She likes my wife's Nuggets. So all of this rabid anti-vaping nonsense "for the sake of the kids" and "for the sake of public health" is, actually, the absolute worst thing that is being done to kids and to public health since big tobacco.

I am NOT saying we should just let kids vape. What I am saying is that pursuing beyond age restrictions on sales is not only fruitless, but worse, it's endangering those you are professing that you wish to protect.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just changed coils and filled the tank with Butter Toffee. Pretty darn good IMHO. I'd buy it again. Anyone else tried this yet?

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've had both the Banana bread and the Bananas Foster- both were pretty yucky! Sickening sweet banana flavor to me.
The only Mt Baker flavors I like are the Blueberry, Grape, Raspberry and Cinnamon Roll. I have tried so many( about 20) when I first started vaping and these were the only reorders I had.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I open the bottle I get a good banana aroma. But, when vaping it there is almost no banana taste at all. I also thought Butter Toffee was pretty good. Think I'm going to try either vanilla cupcake or raspberry lemonade next.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've had both the Banana bread and the Bananas Foster- both were pretty yucky! Sickening sweet banana flavor to me.
The only Mt Baker flavors I like are the Blueberry, Grape, Raspberry and Cinnamon Roll. I have tried so many( about 20) when I first started vaping and these were the only reorders I had.
I haven't had them in a while but i did really like the hawk sauce and the GWAR jizmogoblin. Most of their juice was pretty meh to me though, not bad, but not great.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My stepmom likes them. I personally didn't care for them but I'm really picky.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't had them in a while but i did really like the hawk sauce and the GWAR jizmogoblin. Most of their juice was pretty meh to me though, not bad, but not great.
Used to love Hawk sauce back in my carto days. Not sure how I'd like it now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I haven't tried either of those juices. May have to check them out sometime.
Have you tried any of the Mad Cow Vapors juices? They are having a great sale- I like the Devils Drip, Sweet Tooth and ZGoo. Great prices and the juice is good- This time I am trying Sweet and Tarty and Munchkin- till Thursday 150 ml bottles for $11.99 plus there is a 10% off 1st time code + free shipping!
http://www.madcowvapors.com/
I also like The SauceLa and not really expensive either- I love the Caramel Waffle Cappucchino, and the Passion Fruit Cooler in their Pier Line
Next I will try Open Road and Get Your Kicks! 2 120ml bottles for $25.00 free ship!
http://thesaucela.com/

Both are vendors here at VU

Last edited:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not tried them yet. I'll have to keep them in mind when it's time to re-order some juice. Thanks

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just changed coils and refilled with Vanilla Cupcake. It is also meh, not great or an all day vape but just ok.

VU Sponsors