Become a Patron!

MTL

so I've been using my tecc arc 4 mtl with 12mg and also have the vaptio dtl with 3mg . it's crazy I can 1 second vape on my arc tecc4 1.5 omhs and get tons of satisfaction and make a 10ml bottle last a week. where as the sub ohm beast I can do 10ml a day and still need it more then the arc tecc 4 and I inhale 3 times longer on that fat beast. what I would love is a sub ohm mtl so I can vape 3mg or 6mg on my arc tecc 4 instead of using the dtl and help or advice very welcoming. I just feel so much more satisfied with the mtl and not chucking 10ml of juice down me a day but have to use 12mg which I don't want to do I want it like the dtl but with 3mg or 6. and I don't wanna drink it like the 1.5 ohms mtl make you feel sometimes because of the small coils I'd love all help thanks. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN GET COILS TO FIT MY 40W ARC 4 SO I CAN VAPE 3MG OR 6MG JUICE THE REASON BEING IS BECAUSE I KEEP FEELING SICK OVER TIME USING THE ARC4 12MG WHERE AS THE SUB OHM DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL SICK I THINK I NEED LESS MG NICOTINE BUT I DON'T LIKE DTL I PREFER MTL

VU Sponsors