1. Material: stainless or copper
2. Silver plated copper contacts
3. Color: Black, stainless, copper
4. Size: 22(D)* 95(H) mm
5.Weight:106g(not including box)
6. Switch: Magnet
7. Fit for 18650 battery
8. 510 Thread
9. 5pcs cooling fins on the top and 18 airflow air holes on the bottom.
10. Packing: Window gift box
MX MOD 1.jpg MX MOD 2.jpg MX MOD 3.jpg

BornInBlood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting! With unicig being a clone company, the price wont be to harsh.. Good!
Even if i am totally into regulated mod ATM.
Thanks for finding!

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lori...

You may want to request the mods move this over to the unregulated mod forum area... this is currently posted in the regulated mod area.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lori...

You may want to request the mods move this over to the unregulated mod forum area... this is currently posted in the regulated mod area.
Thats the Mods job to scan the boards for items in the wrong places if they are doing their jobs no one should have to tell them...

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very nice. I am loving my mutation V2 and if I didn't just get my Sigelei plus I would be buying this.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will just get out my dremel and copy the hole layout on a copper mod will be the same thing,.., I do like it and will probably buy it but I am staring at a couple copper mods right now trying to decide what to do to make them crazy as hell dremel them with so many holes they barely stay together maybe hahaha is this mod out yet I am too lazy to look

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats the Mods job to scan the boards for items in the wrong places if they are doing their jobs no one should have to tell them...

You really have no clue do you... Yes mods will scan and look for things such as this but they can't be or read everything. This is a community and it is also part of the communities responsibility to help in these types of matters. I suggested it to Lori since they were the one that ( likely ) accidentally posted in the wrong forum area... if they don't request it later... then it'd be up to one of the others of us here to suggest it to the mods

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really have no clue do you... Yes mods will scan and look for things such as this but they can't be or read everything. This is a community and it is also part of the communities responsibility to help in these types of matters. I suggested it to Lori since they were the one that ( likely ) accidentally posted in the wrong forum area... if they don't request it later... then it'd be up to one of the others of us here to suggest it to the mods
You know thats pretty funny coming from some noob like yourself with 35 posts and me with over 2100 Yeah Im just so clueless shut the fuck up!! dumbass

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know thats pretty funny coming from some noob like yourself with 35 posts and me with over 2100 Yeah Im just so clueless shut the fuck up!! dumbass

My time here has nothing to do with my own actual experience... it just shows when I finally joined and that is all. Having 2100 posts only says that you talk alot... it doesn't mean you know squat. I've admined on two other forums and mod'ed for a handful of others ( all computer related ). I actually started vaping a little bit in 2010 and considerably more in 2012. So your comments once again show your ignorance.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My time here has nothing to do with my own actual experience... it just shows when I finally joined and that is all. Having 2100 posts only says that you talk alot... it doesn't mean you know squat. I've admined on two other forums and mod'ed for a handful of others ( all computer related ). I actually started vaping a little bit in 2010 and considerably more in 2012. So your comments once again show your ignorance.
OK Mr thinks he knows it all... Let me explain to you. The op does not need to ask to have it moved. If one of the MOD's sees any reason to move it then they will without him having to ask... This Forum is probably unlike anyone you have ever dealt with or been on.. Your experience a couple forums that makes me laugh alot.. You started this because I made a statement because you think your are a Know it all. And you continue on spouting your mouth knowing nothing... Now I will say it not so nicely this time... Stop trying to play babysitter to the forum and the threads you will be better off. I do not care if you have been vaping since 2009 or 2010 that means nothing for all I know you vape with a Ego still.. Now please!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Carry on carry on let me grab a mod to get this moved ... Ohhh my god !!! Hurry :)

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting! With unicig being a clone company, the price wont be to harsh.. Good!
Even if i am totally into regulated mod ATM.
Thanks for finding!
Why you said unicig being a clone company? This company develope and produce the indulgence authentic RDA and MOD.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Methinks I do not care what the mods do.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm talking about modding since been modding since been modding since been modding.

BornInBlood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lori: Sry, i know Unicig only from their cloned stuff on alibaba.. No offence to indulgence.
Anyway, good thing to know this is the original producer..

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lori: Sry, i know Unicig only from their cloned stuff on alibaba.. No offence to indulgence.
Anyway, good thing to know this is the original producer..[/QUOt
Never mind,it is good that you know now the unicig does noy make the clone ones and the mutation x RDA and mutation x MOD belong to unicig,definately the original producer.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree, it's a very clean well designed looking mod. Looks a bit like a Tesla M7 26650 mod i recently picked up.
Yes,nothing is more and hope you guys like this design and tell us your comments once you try it.

VU Sponsors