Become a Patron!

Mutation X V4 Spitting

So when vaping with my build, I am getting spitting out of the sides and sometimes from the top, it actually scares me to use it because of how hot the liquid can get and burn you, especially if it hits you in the mouth.

I built it myself with prebuilt clapton coils from eBay, I also have some authentic cotton that came with my TFV8 tank.

I'm using a 60VG/40PG mix and I just made a 80VG/20PG batch that I have not tried with it yet.
I'm vaping at 40watt.
The coils are a 0.85 Clapton (26GA Kernel, Wrapped 32GA A1)

Does anyone know the problem to this build, new to RDA's and would greatly appreciate it. thank you!

OfIgrQr.jpg

xErxoFf.jpg

P7UPWqG.jpg

xAhngW3.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would first off rewick with more cotton tighter in the coil. I see a gap where the coil ends, depending the size I.d. Of your coil if you feel that it is too much wick at the tails but good in the coils you can thin out the tails a little with something pointy & sharp then cut to appropriate length then tuck under your coils. Also would start at a lower wattage, like 29 - 30 watts, then slowly go up from there after you get your wicking sorted out.

jeston425

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ditto.. And also you have to remember that claptons spit with not enough cotton.

VU Sponsors