Become a Patron!

MVP 2 vs 30 Watt Box mod

Debating on what to get! Please give me some advice, mainly using it for my nautilus and my igo w with a lot of chain vaping! I'm leaning towards the 30 watt cloupor but I can't decide! lol

Akolite

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of resistance are you wanting to vape at? The MVP will fire a .8, but the Hana clone will fire a .3 if I'm not mistaken. If you're looking to get in to sub ohm vaping on a regulated device, the Hana clone is probably for you. I can't say enough good things about the MVP however. It just won't fire super sub ohm coils like the Hana clone will. Both will work great with your Nautilus.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Debating on what to get! Please give me some advice, mainly using it for my nautilus and my igo w with a lot of chain vaping! I'm leaning towards the 30 watt cloupor but I can't decide! lol

I use my MVP for Nautilus, Protanks, ego style clearomizers build between 1.5-1.7 ohms and my Cloupor for RDA & RBA. Not that you can't use the Clouper for everything I just mention, you just have to factor in how much you want to spend. Hope this help.
vaping mods.jpg

realsis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi I have both and I really recommend the dna 30. It has more watts and less limitations. It will also sub ohm down to .3. It will give the power you need as you grow and advance in your vaping expirence. I just love mine! Right now fluid vapes has them for 69 dollars and shipping is super fast. Got mine in two days. No waiting. It's a great device. Fluid vapes has the newest generation with Improved electronics and 510 pin. No problems at all. I love mine!

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think You will love the cloupor 30w. I have one and love it. I also have an MVP 2. That's nice too. But since I got the dna clone I haven't used the MVP at all (actually gave it to my girl). You won't be disappointed.

realsis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2014-07-10 13.40.41.jpg Here is mine. I'm loving it! Love that you can sub ohm with it! Big improvement over the dna 20!! I've had so much fun with this little mod! Got her really fast from fluid vapes. My hubby ordered one too but he didn't go to fluid vapes like I did and he's on some kind of waiting list. I told him to cancel his order and just get it from fluid vapes this way he does not have to wait on some list! I've had no problems what so ever! She's been a great vape!!

VU Sponsors