Become a Patron!

Mvp 3 Pro

ThcHemplar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new to vaping and bought the Ijust2 just as a little starter to make sure id enjoy it first. however now that I know it's something I want to use to quit smoking, I'm trying to decide what is a decent upgrade, and so far, have only found the MVP 3 Pro. Since I'm a heavy smoker I figure the battery life may come in handy.

As I said I'm new, and there are so many out there I have no idea where to begin, but I haven't been able to find anything bad about this one.
So I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it so far? And or if its worth getting? (compared to whatever else may be out there at the moment)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Go with the Evic mini, and buy a couple of spare batteries and a charger.

I have the MVP3 pro. I like it, it's simple to use. But the Evic Mini is better IMO.

I'm having charging issues with the MVP. If you let it go dead. It loses your settings. And mine is losing charge while stored now. Not good.

I bought a MVP 3.0 Pro last year around August, I was a pretty heavy smoker. I love this little mod, no issues with it. I didn't like the tank that came with it (no rba). So I bought the Kangertech subtank mini, I still use it if I'm driving. I ended up buying an RDA for better flavor and cheaper than buying pre made coil heads.

Honestly for a beginner, this mod is great. Don't have to worry about batteries/chargers...etc. But hey different strokes for different folks.

Attachments

• WP_20160113_21_47_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160113_21_47_08_Pro.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 2

VU Sponsors