Become a Patron!

My 1st vape convention

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next weekend will be my 3 year vape anniversary :) and never been able to go to a vape convention, as never been one near me, watched them on youtube and photo on forums on them and always wanted to go to one, never thought I would get the chance to go to one......

But next weekend will be Wichita's 1st vape convention - http://www.extremevaporexpo.com/

Wichita sure is not a big city, so not sure how good it will be, but still really looking forward to it though, and as be my 3 year vape anniversary, can use that as a excuse to take spending money, not that I need one though :D

Taking the wife, who is nowhere as excited as me about it, but she still wants to see what it is all about.

Also won't lie, hoping to pick up quite a few freebies too, as that seems a common thing at these sort of things, and who doesn't love free stuff :p

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Next weekend will be my 3 year vape anniversary :) and never been able to go to a vape convention, as never been one near me, watched them on youtube and photo on forums on them and always wanted to go to one, never thought I would get the chance to go to one......

But next weekend will be Wichita's 1st vape convention - http://www.extremevaporexpo.com/

Wichita sure is not a big city, so not sure how good it will be, but still really looking forward to it though, and as be my 3 year vape anniversary, can use that as a excuse to take spending money, not that I need one though :D

Taking the wife, who is nowhere as excited as me about it, but she still wants to see what it is all about.

Also won't lie, hoping to pick up quite a few freebies too, as that seems a common thing at these sort of things, and who doesn't love free stuff :p
I still want to get to one but I know that I probably wont ever get to and when I do get the chance they wont be around anymore :(
I would be ecstatic if I were in your shoes!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still want to get to one but I know that I probably wont ever get to and when I do get the chance they wont be around anymore :(
I would be ecstatic if I were in your shoes!

You never know man, I thought the same thing, and now I am getting to go to one :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Enjoy yourself, Nailz, and congrats on your Vapeversary! I was hoping to go to Slam, but probably won't make it. I Missed the last convention in Atlanta, and hope they can get something going for another one, but it's not looking promising.:(:mad::(

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping for almost 4 years but my first convention was last December, I really loved it and went to another one a few week back and planning to go to the big one in China next (I think it's next month). Boy, it got me addicted.
Wichita, you say? I used to live in Kansas City, not that far at all, but was smoking stinky sticks back then.
Enjoy, I'm sure you will, can't say the same about your wife though if she doesn't vape.
Just an afterthought, I always bring a bag or something with wheels coz I got sooo many things, either at a very low price or, like you said, for free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping for almost 4 years but my first convention was last December, I really loved it and went to another one a few week back and planning to go to the big one in China next (I think it's next month). Boy, it got me addicted.
Wichita, you say? I used to live in Kansas City, not that far at all, but was smoking stinky sticks back then.
Enjoy, I'm sure you will, can't say the same about your wife though if she doesn't vape.
Just an afterthought, I always bring a bag or something with wheels coz I got sooo many things, either at a very low price or, like you said, for free.

My wife does vape, but she is not into it like I am, she was using stick batteries till about a month ago, actually got her to upgrade to a kanger nano kit. I have tons of different juices, where she just vapes the same 2-3 flavors, she just vapes to not smoke, but she knows it is my hobby, so said she would go with me, more likely to make sure I don't spend to much lol

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife does vape, but she is not into it like I am, she was using stick batteries till about a month ago, actually got her to upgrade to a kanger nano kit. I have tons of different juices, where she just vapes the same 2-3 flavors, she just vapes to not smoke, but she knows it is my hobby, so said she would go with me, more likely to make sure I don't spend to much lol
Now that's a whole another ball park. That being the case,,here's wishing both of you a really great time there. Who knows, maybe she'll convert,

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I went to a small convention in Maryland a few months back. The juice was really cheap. There was so much vape in the air they opened the loading doors. When I left the vape coming out of the loading bay was just a huge plume.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to mention so kany gears and juices for you to try.
A word of advice, bring your own drip tip(s).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457848991.997954.jpg
This is just an example. They have prepared everything for you so you can try their products, you name it, nic strength, fruity or creamy, icy or not, etc.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I didn't take any pictures, because it was a fucking joke, very disappointing letdown, was about 12 booths and half of them was local vape shops, only named juice I knew was 'high voltage', there was no free samples, apparently they was not allowed to hand out free samples, because it hurts local vape shop sales.

Did pick up a few bottles of juice, and prices were cheap, most was selling 30mils for $10 for premium juice.

All hyped up for nothing :(

VU Sponsors