Become a Patron!

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My 30 ml of Nonnas Cake arrived today already. So it is in the US already, at least at this Michigan vendor. Now to mixing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a pretty strong one, depending on the recipe, I usually use it at 1%, unless it's the main flavor, then I'll mix it at 2%.
Shamelessly, my fave cookie is this one, the light version option, and I'm mixing it lighter than that now.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/golden-oreo-cheesecake.2388/

Another fave, not mine.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-macaroon-bars-coconut-orange-cranberry.33475/
Made this less than 24 hours ago. It's Devine. After how many days/weeks do you find it best?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made this less than 24 hours ago. It's Devine. After how many days/weeks do you find it best?

Which one? The cookie I think STARTS tasting better at 4 days, but best flavor starts around 2 weeks, for me. HIC's recipe is awesome shake and vape, even more awesome the next day. Love that one.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Which one? The cookie I think STARTS tasting better at 4 days, but best flavor starts around 2 weeks, for me. HIC's recipe is awesome shake and vape, even more awesome the next day. Love that one.
Golden Oreo Cheesecake

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll never know what it's supposed to taste like. I made a 30ml last night and have less than half.

It's a weird one. In a tank with a coil anywhere from 0.5 up to 1.5 (like an RTA or anything with better air flow), the cookie is the most dominant. In a tank with coil at 2.2 - 2.5 (like a protank or something with less air flow) it's more of a creamy, floofy vanilla. At least that's my experience.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a weird one. In a tank with a coil anywhere from 0.5 up to 1.5 (like an RTA or anything with better air flow), the cookie is the most dominant. In a tank with coil at 2.2 - 2.5 (like a protank or something with less air flow) it's more of a creamy, floofy vanilla. At least that's my experience.
I don't think I've ever gone above .8 lol. This is the build I have it on now. It's a Double Vision RDA by Compvape. 26g twisted 10ish wraps 3.5mm clocking in at .49 ohms. Your recipe is in the J-Ho bottle.
97b2d081e1ca64770ae768360151a068.jpg

I taste a really sweet but yet tart vanilla cheesecake with a golden cookie crumble. It's fantastic. I'm going to have to make a 120 of this bad boy so between my other mixes I can make it to the 3 week mark.

Again, kudos. I'm missing a couple for HIC'S, but placing another BCV order this weekend which will be sure to include them. Any other must taste recipes, all my ingredients are posted above between my 2 orders and that kids order I got to keep. I'd be eternally grateful.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh man that's a tough one! There are so many good recips in the DIY recipes area. Have you been through there? I've tried a bunch of those. I also really enjoyed HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake, wllmc's Lemon Lime easy goodness, something like that... Squonk makes some good ones, Teresa P, too. There are a lot of talented mixer here, so that would be harder to put together than it sounds LOL. Before you order anything else, maybe peek through there, see what appeals to you. FA Fruit flavors are pretty dead on, I think you have most of the dessert ones.

This just sprang to mind, HIC's lemon meringue pie. OH YUM!! Pear Frangipani, too.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh man that's a tough one! There are so many good recips in the DIY recipes area. Have you been through there? I've tried a bunch of those. I also really enjoyed HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake, wllmc's Lemon Lime easy goodness, something like that... Squonk makes some good ones, Teresa P, too. There are a lot of talented mixer here, so that would be harder to put together than it sounds LOL. Before you order anything else, maybe peek through there, see what appeals to you. FA Fruit flavors are pretty dead on, I think you have most of the dessert ones.

This just sprang to mind, HIC's lemon meringue pie. OH YUM!! Pear Frangipani, too.
Excellent. Yeah I've been through the recipes forum but it was before I got a lot of my flavors. I'll browse through again and have a field day. My next order has alot more fruits in it. Mostly all FA or INW. I have an INW Lemon concentrate that I really want to use in a lemonade but can't find a good one. Also a CAP sweet tangerine, INW Raspberry which is fantastic, FA Apricot, FA lime Tahiti cold pressed and some others.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've not had the Lemon from INW, so I don't know if that's tart or sweet. The Lemon Sicily from FA is LOVELY, might be worth having both, I don't know. INW is generally pretty concentrated, too. You're just having a ball!

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've not had the Lemon from INW, so I don't know if that's tart or sweet. The Lemon Sicily from FA is LOVELY, might be worth having both, I don't know. INW is generally pretty concentrated, too. You're just having a ball!
Yes I am. And I have FA lemon sicily :)

VU Sponsors