Become a Patron!

My coil is stuck in my Uwell Crown.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought a Uwell Crown Subohm tank and i was replacing the coil but it's stuck inside.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some folks use the freezer when tanks get stuck, I wonder if that would work for stuck coils?
Rubber tipped needlenose pliers?

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I realized the base is 2 pieces so i fixed it after it dried. Thanks. This happens on some tanks it's annoying when parts get too tight.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realized the base is 2 pieces so i fixed it after it dried. Thanks. This happens on some tanks it's annoying when parts get too tight.

I've had that issue with the crown! I've found that if I screw the coil into the base REAL tight, and THEN put the tank on, it never happens. If I do it the other way, not even that tight, into the tank and then screw it on the base, yup, stuck..

There are some new tools out there, looks like a cap snaffler with tweezers on the tips, that would work wonders when this happens. I plan on getting a couple for just such occurrences.

Welcome to the Vaping Underground! Really glad to have you here!

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you like the tank? I need a new driptip/mouthpiece because it's too hot too soon. I'm going to us .5ohm coils from now on as well perhaps. 110W to get best blast of vapor from the .25ohm is ridiculously hot. It's solid steel and only leaks if you tilt it for a while with less than 75% VG liquid. No leaking here. It's powerful.

cloudydaysupply

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
your the first "mouth piece heat" complaint on the uwell I've seen... try a creamic mouthpiece... the .25 ohm does upto 130w. the stainless steel was their best tank for leaks

VU Sponsors