Become a Patron!

My Favorite Fruit Vape

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years
**For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.**

Hello fellow vapors,

Here is a recipe I worked on from learning different techniques of mixing . I have some CAP mango that I didn't mix for a while and I always wanted juice with dominant Mango in it .FA Mango didn't smell or taste like as Authentic to me , so CAP was the closest . But I might try it in the recipe when I have time. Also, I want a juice that changes taste when vaped so a mix of TFA Smooth and Sour made the trick , to me at least o_O .

Here is the recipe . Please enjoy and give me some feedback if you try it. :D

Sweet Mango CAP - 5%
Dragon Fruit - TFA 1%
Raspberry - FA 0.5%
Fuji Apple - FA 1%
Mandarin - FA 0.5%
Pear - FA 1%
Smooth - TFA 0.3%
Sour 20% - TFA 1%

If you want to add a lemon bite try replacing the Mandarin with Lemon Sicily FA at the same percentage .

If you want some notes on flavors , please ask @HeadInClouds or @wllmc for input . Enjoy :p

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arg! This looks good. I haven't played. With smooth or sour yet. I also have not tried tfa dragon fruit. Need more flavors.

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years
Arg! This looks good. I haven't played. With smooth or sour yet. I also have not tried tfa dragon fruit. Need more flavors.

Am not sure if other Dragon Fruit will work, its the only one I have and I like it alot. Since we have access to TFA ingredient list , we know TFA dragon fruit have small notes of Pineapple and Pear with the added smooth we boosted these notes and complemented them with FA Pear (My favorite).Fuji Apple and Raspberry gave complexity. Mandarin gives a very settle citrus note . This what what I think how the juice developed . .

I hear you on the ingredients , when someone posts a recipe that looks delicious , you would say please let me have all the flavors .:mad: and after 6 months you end up with 150+ flavors some of which you will never use again . LooooooooooooooooooooooL

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always use fruits and creams. I really want to try tfa sweet and tart....maybe rainbow drops. I have 10 ml. Of fa mango so I may reduce % and try this. I heard lots like that TFA dragonfruit. Ill pick some up along with smooth and sour...and sweet and tart. When I get to it I'll letcha know.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I always use fruits and creams. I really want to try tfa sweet and tart....maybe rainbow drops. I have 10 ml. Of fa mango so I may reduce % and try this. I heard lots like that TFA dragonfruit. Ill pick some up along with smooth and sour...and sweet and tart. When I get to it I'll letcha know.

D - you're going to love TFA SweetTart. I know you will!

Waseem Telfah

Member For 4 Years

D - you're going to love TFA SweetTart. I know you will!

Looking @ this http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=345625 , You may sub Sour 20% and probebly Mandarin with Sweet and Tart Flavor @ 1.5% . This flavor might bring up this recipe to a completely different dimension due to the subtle notes in that flavor . Read the link I attached and you will see what am talking about.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors