Become a Patron!

My first build on Wotofu Serpent Mini

I bought a bunch of new gear with the intent to start building. New mod, tank, building tools, battery charger, and batteries.

"Built" using the coils that came with the tank. Followed a The Vaping Bikers build guide for this tank. Gave it a whirl. Tank leaked a bit, also spit back or shot hot vape out. Hardly any vapor. So if I had to guess, I think I failed on wicking properly.

Do I have the right root cause analysis? Needless to say, I threw my old tank on the mod and will try again tomorrow.

Tips? I did juice up the coil and wick prior to filling the tank with air flow closed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
leakage because not well sealed? and how hot the vapor was? I mean if use high watt mods, the temp of vapor will be greatly higher than normal devices, even the drip tip has "heat-sink" trying to cool down the vapor.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was only firing at 30 watts on a .6 ohm single coil

Are you able to show us a picture of the deck, with your complete build? I tend to lean towards not enough wicking material so far.

Figured it out. I needed more wick and to up the wattage. Vape started out hot, but cooled once wicks were full of juice. So pumped...clouds bro clouds!!!

VU Sponsors