Become a Patron!

My 'fuchai'(Sig? Goes to 213W..) has a terrible battery-door and my temp-solution of electrical tape

iHoldMyCrown1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sucks. I've had two 18650's in there with black electrical tape along the bottom edge, it doesn't stand-out or anything but I'd rather charge the batteries in a real charger and imagine there's *some* fix out there for this, though I can't think of any and, upon inspection, all the latches look in-order (this unit was dropped pretty roughly, I just meant that I couldn't find any signs of anything out of alignment there)

If there's any tricks for this mod I'd love to hear it! Also am curious about its name, is it 'fuchai 213wTC'? That's my best google result for it, thing does top out at 213 but i don't know the 1st thing about TC.. is fuchai > sig or the other way around? I've had a sig150w for over a year and the thing is a tank, it's taken more brutal falls than I can remember and it's just indestructible, I definitely don't get that feel from the fuchai when I hold it, it's not as drastic as an istick50w v an ADT50 (arctic dolphin) but it's significant.. anyways am very grateful for any tips on this mod's battery door!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sucks. I've had two 18650's in there with black electrical tape along the bottom edge, it doesn't stand-out or anything but I'd rather charge the batteries in a real charger and imagine there's *some* fix out there for this, though I can't think of any and, upon inspection, all the latches look in-order (this unit was dropped pretty roughly, I just meant that I couldn't find any signs of anything out of alignment there)

If there's any tricks for this mod I'd love to hear it! Also am curious about its name, is it 'fuchai 213wTC'? That's my best google result for it, thing does top out at 213 but i don't know the 1st thing about TC.. is fuchai > sig or the other way around? I've had a sig150w for over a year and the thing is a tank, it's taken more brutal falls than I can remember and it's just indestructible, I definitely don't get that feel from the fuchai when I hold it, it's not as drastic as an istick50w v an ADT50 (arctic dolphin) but it's significant.. anyways am very grateful for any tips on this mod's battery door!!
I believe most think that thing is junk.. surely does not = the quality of the sig 150w pour gas on it and light it in the backyard

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

couple things about your mod
it's listed at 213 watts but only outputs 155 watts
temp control doesn't work on it, don't bother with it
why do you have electrical tape? is it on your batteries itself or the bod? did you break the battery door? I'm very confused
Don't charge in the mod, buy an external charger
use good batteries only like Samsung, LG or Sony. Don't use efest, enook, awt, mxjo etc
the sig 150 was a tank and a good device, the fuchai looks nicer but is nowhere near the quality.

VU Sponsors