Become a Patron!

My gx350 has stopped working suddenly

Hello a few days ago I bought a gx350 yesterday he fell on the floor and since then he did not want to turn on help. Thank you very much in advance

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @ddziekan and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Did you check the batteries is my first thought as you could have dented them.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU dude. Sucks you dropped your mod. Are the battery divider tubes in the mod still in alignment with the contacts? If I remember correctly the GX350 has tubes to line up and separate the batteries. If not that it might be worth the time to disassemble and see if anything was knocked loose.

The setting of these casings is correct but I do not know what happened too much or I do not know how to fix it. Regards

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thats a tough spot to be in. Might need to cut your losses, write this off and get a new mod.

Its already broken. Use the device as a learning tool, disassemble it see if you can find anything knocked loose, broken off or otherwise out of whack.

You may end up resurrecting it and then keep it as a backup mod. Destruction for the purposes of gaining knowledge is not a waste of time.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Can say with a reasonably high degree of confidence software update is not going to help with a drop. Call it a hunch.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Might try a search engine or check the Smok site. If you damaged it in a drop it is highly improbable that any amount of software is going to help you with this. I would liken it to trying to program your way out of a gunshot wound.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If you say so. Good luck dude.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
First order of business is the device has to work. Until you get to that point you are wasting your time.

VU Sponsors