Become a Patron!

My Lite 40 does not work!!!

image.jpeg The pin should be in the tank as shown.image.jpeg My ecig without the pin. My Lite 40 Ecig has been working perfectly but recently, i was changing the liquid and the center pin had fallen out. I don't know how to replace it or where to get another one, please help !!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello @lloydroyle123 , and welcome to the Vaping Underground forums!
Oh, that is bad luck! I looked with Google, and cannot find parts anywhere. You can try to take it to your hardware store, and see if you can find a short screw that will work.

In vaping, it is SO important to have several devices, for back up. These things Do happen, and it is good to have something to fall back upon. Your tank looks like a very common design, a good source for inexpensive tanks is this website:
www.vapingcheap.com

Please let us know if there is any other way to be of help!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello @lloydroyle123 , and welcome to the Vaping Underground forums!
Oh, that is bad luck! I looked with Google, and cannot find parts anywhere. You can try to take it to your hardware store, and see if you can find a short screw that will work.

In vaping, it is SO important to have several devices, for back up. These things Do happen, and it is good to have something to fall back upon. Your tank looks like a very common design, a good source for inexpensive tanks is this website:
www.vapingcheap.com

Please let us know if there is any other way to be of help!

Amen to that: sooooooooo many things can and do go wrong - especially with atomizers.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amen to that: sooooooooo many things can and do go wrong - especially with atomizers.

YEAH they do. One of the reason that I love simply little old skool 510 drip atomizers. I keep em in my back pack, my cars. They just WORK, and so small and compact. Another thing I have in the glove box or saddle bag of every vehicle is one of these. SUPER cheap, variable voltage, and oh so small. LAST thing ya want to do, @lloydroyle123 , especially as a beginner, is finding yourself without an effective device to fall back on. I recommend these HIGHLY for emergencies..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...iable-voltage-usb-passthrough-for-e-cigarette
1353300-1.jpg

and some of these disposable drip atomizers for under $1 each:
http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-or-Joye-eGo-replacement-atomizers-p/510-atomizer.htm
joye.PNG

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Twisted420 did a review on these - and I was looking for one on my last slowtech order. I couldn't remember what it was called and couldn't find his vid to get the name either.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and you can dress em up with a "cone" at litecigusa, looking at $6 or so for a complete setup, and they look like this when done. Kinda cute, super small, ultra effective in a pinch. :)

passthru.PNG

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Now that is a cheap mod, lol.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twisted420 did a review on these - and I was looking for one on my last slowtech order. I couldn't remember what it was called and couldn't find his vid to get the name either.

After the lil Volts, 510 drip atty's WERE my setup from 2012 until about 6 months ago. LOVE the lil things, flavor is better than any new fangled thing I have ever tried yet. They only hold a few drops, but as a flavor whore, changing every half hour tops, they worked for me really well. :)

Variable voltage, never needs batteries, not much to NOT love about em..

VU Sponsors