Become a Patron!

My new KSD E Huge Mod

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got this in the mail today from Fasttech. Took a bit over two weeks to get here.

It is missing the 26650 battery, USB charge adaptor, user manual and the center pin screw. I contact with Fasttech to resolve.

I figured out that one of the screws that goes into one of the metal rods is the same size so I screwed that imto the center post.

No 26650 and I wont have my Efest 26650 until Friday. So I just put in an 18650 to try it out.

It works. I like the display, shows battery voltage, ohms, voltage output and firing time. The display also dims but is still visible after you hit the fire button. I like that, wish more mods would keep the screen on for a short while.

My Joyetech Delta C3 did not fit flush, had to unscrew the top cap a bit and there is a gap. But thats ok. The top cap is THICK and SOLID lol.

I like the design. Unique looking. Battery tube is smooth but the bars help you hold it better. The thickness of this is nice, fits my hand well. I dont like skinny mods. The buttons feel solid and clicky. No rattles and is very solid.

I'm trying to locate a battery extension for 2x26650:) Should last a while lol.

I put my Delta on it since it holds 6ml. Vapin for days n days lol.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417591452575.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417591452575.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 25

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Working great still. Might go the the local shop and get a 26650 even though the 18650 is working

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Picked up an Efest 18650 3500mah from the local shop. Thinkin this is going last a while.

VU Sponsors