Become a Patron!

My new sony vtc4 battery is running out within a day

Logan Schafer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been using the intelli nitecore charger, does that have anything to do with it? What's the problem?

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I run at .8

**I'd check to make sure it's real, and not a re-wrap/fake** I have a few Sony V3's and found out, that they fake. Mine are only rated at 10amp, and only last @4-5hrs @15watts / 1.6ohm in my Vamo...

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It all depends how much you vape and how much amperage you're running. I use my vtc4s around 14 amps (.3 ohms) and chain vape like crazy. One never lasts me more than half a day. You should get significantly more life with your .8 ohm build, but if you use it constantly, it still probably won't last you all day.

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
My VTC4 will last me a day and a half, sometimes two days, but I'm not chain vaping and I also have a Panny NCR18650PF (or two) in my Vamo that I use half the day. If I was using strictly the C4, it'd probably be doa in less than a day. Normal at lower ohms.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometime even the high end batteries had a dud here and there. Or it could just be a low quality fake. Definitely take a look at that sun vaper link, is the font is dot font or block and seam or no seam.

VU Sponsors