Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Glory (tobacco blend)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glory is going to quickly gain a BIG fan base and become one of the most popular FA tobacco flavors.
Nice, review, HIC! For you to say this line, as you've considered yourself a "tobacco wimp" (lol) this must be a really good one. Thanks for the info :)

Would love your notes on FA's JOY, MAD MIX, Hypnotic Myst, Layton Blend, Ozone, Perique Black, Summer clouds and specially Reggae Night. Thanks in advance

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Nice, review, HIC! For you to say this line, as you've considered yourself a "tobacco wimp" (lol) this must be a really good one. Thanks for the info :)

I tried to leave my personal preference out of it. I do think it'll be wildly popular, but it's bolder tobacco than I enjoy for more than a few minutes at a time. I remain a tobacco wimp!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Would love your notes on FA's JOY, MAD MIX, Hypnotic Myst, Layton Blend, Ozone, Perique Black, Summer clouds and specially Reggae Night. Thanks in advance

I wrote about Layton some time ago: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-layton-blend-tobacco.3217/

FA's new Storm and Joy are the next two I'll post - in the next couple days.

I've commented on some of those others (ahhh the fresh laundry dryer sheets known as Summer Clouds), but never posted much detail.

(ps - if you like Layton Blend, immediately buy some FA Storm)

Thanks will be looking forward to your views. Immediately for me means two months. Can you tell me a blend of TFA's Strawberry and cream, Banana cream, Black Honey tobacco and vanilla bean ice cream as these will be the only flavors I will have by mid of June. Thanks in advance

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wrote about Layton some time ago: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-layton-blend-tobacco.3217/

FA's new Storm and Joy are the next two I'll post - in the next couple days.

I've commented on some of those others (ahhh the fresh laundry dryer sheets known as Summer Clouds), but never posted much detail.

(ps - if you like Layton Blend, immediately buy some FA Storm)
Can't wait to read the next reviews of the new FA favors.
I not very experienced with tobacco favors so I figured I'd give it a try.
Very complex flavor and I'm totally picking up peanut notes.
Vey nice. Also noticed this flavor changes when you vape it after eating certain foods. Had some after a bowl of cinnamon life and started picking up new favors in the vape. Weird huh?

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This sounds EXACTLY what I'm looking for! I also have their Desert Ship, so this promises to be interesting! Cheers HIC!

-Kingboomer

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Also noticed this flavor changes when you vape it after eating certain foods. Had some after a bowl of cinnamon life and started picking up new favors in the vape. Weird huh?

Have some candy corn to nibble as you vape sweet recipes (especially ones with vanilla in them). @Cramptholomew suggested that, and the effect on some vapes is a real kick!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
-- pulling first iteration recipe because it has too many unfamiliar ingredients for this thread imo, and I want to tweak it first (I LIKE IT - maybe just me in love with the new flavor) --
@teresa Yep mostly peanuts for me at 2%, which is good news because there are no diketone free peanut flavors I think. I'm getting a little bit of a djrum TE taste after a few days steep which I think is the "tobacco" portion. I couldn't explain this note if I tried, it's just djrum TE, and only a tiny bit.
I suspect FA is borrowing from their kitchen line w/e's diketone free - Few more days steep and I think I taste hints of sweet potatoes, skins and all... some fun savory goodness (I'm testing in an adventurous cream base atm, but the savory is the Glory pretty sure)

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used mine, but when I opened it I smelled pure peanuts...lol! Does it taste like that too?

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
I haven't used mine, but when I opened it I smelled pure peanuts...lol! Does it taste like that too?

After I had read HIC's description on this one I had to get it with my last order from Bull City. I always smell each flavoring before putting them away on the shelf. Definitely nutty smelling. Looking forward to trying this one.

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered Monsoon... Eclipse... and Aurora LOL wish me luck... (and yes I got the Glory because I think it will work well if it is actually honey roasted peanuts in a recipe I have in mind)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered Monsoon... Eclipse... and Aurora LOL wish me luck... (and yes I got the Glory because I think it will work well if it is actually honey roasted peanuts in a recipe I have in mind)
I've always meant to try a peanut butter cookie with it. ;)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm getting a little bit of a djrum TE taste after a few days steep which I think is the "tobacco" portion. I couldn't explain this note if I tried, it's just djrum TE, and only a tiny bit.

My perception, too - I think FA included some actual tobacco extract. That persistent tobacco bit bugs me when I try to emphasize the nut flavor, so my peanut-buttery attempts have so far ended in disappointment.

VU Sponsors