Become a Patron!

My Ohmega Alpha BFT Tank

Hello. I am fairly new to the BFT tank and I am having a few issues with it. One it keeps spitting when I hit it and it is driving me crazy. I was wondering if I am running it to high? Can it handle 100 W? My Reuleaux RX200W is an awesome box but I am tired of the spitting problem. Also the leaking problem....omg....drives me insane!!! The box and tank I was told work well together but I was wondering of some other views.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello. I am fairly new to the BFT tank and I am having a few issues with it. One it keeps spitting when I hit it and it is driving me crazy. I was wondering if I am running it to high? Can it handle 100 W? My Reuleaux RX200W is an awesome box but I am tired of the spitting problem. Also the leaking problem....omg....drives me insane!!! The box and tank I was told work well together but I was wondering of some other views.
First cotton is loose...... The cotton should be tight inside the coil....... If the cotton is loose, it will spit back because of too much juice on the cotton.. it should Vape smooth from 80w to 150 watts....... Use 3.0mm and 3.5 mm coils..... If you pack the cotton you should have the correct amount to pack in the juice wells...... 100 watts it's nothing for that tank...... Oh squeeze the coils together..... They should be tight......
uploadfromtaptalk1466053338583.jpg

No spacing, that will also create spit back.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use massive coils..... Don't be afraid..... It took me about 10 to 12 builds to get her done right......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use massive coils..... Don't be afraid..... It took me about 10 to 12 builds to get her done right......

Post the damn VIDEO.....!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is using these (2) coils..... 3.0mm SS316 using Rayon and ohming at .13ohms at 85watts

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is using these (2) coils..... 3.0mm SS316 using Rayon and ohming at .13ohms at 85watts

If I'd been there during the video shoot I swear I'd be rolling on the floor... LMFAO....:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I watched it again and was laughing..... I was thinking to myself what a dumb ass.......

Dumb never entered my mind, entertaining surely did....:)

I can just picture the house, cut the vapor with a sword....or nunchucks...:giggle:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just shot another...... Ha ha .... You will likely enjoy the ending......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Patience and the coils are about 1/4mm from the airholes...... Forgot to mention that........ The lower the coils the more direct airflow which cools them quicker giving less spit back........

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to say Welcome to VU....:vino:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My BFT doesn't thread right anymore.... Its hard even after cleaning and adding ejuice to threads..... It simply won't thread at all...... I'm giving up using anymore and the leaking man it just loves leaking......

VU Sponsors