Become a Patron!

My review on the 2600mah ego/510 twist batteries.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been vaping on these monster 2600mah twists for about 2+ months, and they've served me very well on various tanks. Plenty of power for ALL the larger 'fill up and go' style tanks; from the full size nautilus, to the aerotank mega..

I've only found them for sale in North America from one vendor. The link is in my YouTube video description. Highly recommended guys!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been vaping on these monster 2600mah twists for about 2+ months, and they've served me very well on various tanks. Plenty of power for ALL the larger 'fill up and go' style tanks; from the full size nautilus, to the aerotank mega..

I've only found them for sale in North America from one vendor. The link is in my YouTube video description. Highly recommended guys!

Thanks for the review... got a link?

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your share . I like the nautilus and aerotank mega atomizer . But with twist battery looks not beautiful . Suggest you with the mechanical mod battery .

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can get 2200 mah batteries from discountvapers.com, GreenSound brand. Just got a couple of them in over the weekend and they're great! Last all day. They're as big around as my ProTank 3s, so be prepared. They're also pretty heavy in my pocket but I can live with that for the long battery life.

VU Sponsors