Become a Patron!

My set-up to replace tobacco. What do you guys think of it?

Firstly I'd like to say hello :)
and secondly, thanks!

I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and have found many good tips that have helped with my choices and gave me a good understanding of the vaping world.

Now, the set up I have chosen is to help me get away from 25+ cigarettes a day. I want as frustration and hassle free as I can get. After reading countless posts and watching hours of videos on youtube, I came to the conclusion that a mouth to lung set up is exactly what I need, and want. I do find the cloud chasing side pretty cool, but it's not what I'm personally going for.

The image below shows exactly what I will be buying in the next week or two. A few tips and opinions from you guys would be great in case I've missed anything, or if you know of something that would suit me better.

rvhNagP.png

iStick 40wTC
I was getting the 30w, but I can get this for cheaper so it's a no brainer really. Reviews really well for it's price range - A days life of battery ( a must ) - Build quality looks good - Size is perfect.
'Will not be using temperature controls'.

Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank

I was going to get the Mini at first, but the larger capacity of the 5ml is frustration free, plus it's easier to unscrew ( so I have heard ).

Aspire Nautilus Steel Cage
I'm clumsy and have Tourette Syndrome. It's pretty much a must have lol

Aspire Nautilus BVC replacement coils (1.8ohms)
Heard that they last longer, give better flavour from your juice, and there's really no reason to use the old style.

I think I covered everything :)

Thanks. Yeah, I got the juice covered. Purchased a load in advance. Some really cheap liquids, and some average priced ones. Different strengths and VG/PG mixes.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Absolutely good beginner set. The cigalikes, just don't do it, in order to kick the habit.

eruptedvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a very good starter set up. Pens are okay, but they can't beat a good tank with variable wattage and air flow. Make sure you test your e-liquids. If they aren't satisfying, don't force yourself to vape them, that won't help at all.

Good luck!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks good,
It works for me

Thanks for the feedback.

I was possibly thinking about swapping out the iStick for an Innokin Cool Fire IV. Only reason being, the iSticks are known to auto-fire and even explode when charging. I thought this was an issue with only the 50w, but apparently these issues can happen on all models and Eleaf don't seem to have changed the building process of these mods. Innokin seem to be praised for quality manufacturing and testing. Especially when it come to the batteries they use.

Would the the 2000mAh battery in the Cool Fire IV make it through the day with a mouth to lung user?

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks great! Still use this setup frequently (30w istick).

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
So how is the setup working for you?

VU Sponsors