Become a Patron!

My two........three precious by Pro-Ms

Hello everyone :)

My two precious arrived, they are combed by the Tank brass and of the drip tip made in Pro-ms (Thank you again Seb for drip tips:inlove:)

At first sight I note an irreproachable quality and a stunning design which gets free of these two jewels, spent the time of the pondering, I slide one batteries, filled a tank and it left, I cannot refrain from squinting at engravings when I vape, a real happiness, that sending, the running of the switch is short and precise, in brief that of the happiness, secondly I was also anxious to announce you my visit to EGO yesterday at the end of after noon to get back my oeuvres of art:

The place of creation:

Small workshop nested in the hill overhanging magnificent Etang de Thau based in South of Françe near Sete, that inhales the peace and the serenity, an ideal location to invent and create. Machines are aligned against walls, I count at least seven workstations ; of the assembly station via the sandblaster, the tub has ultrasounds gigantic and the press, the good tour(ballot) on and more (industrial secret obliges ;) )

The Craftsman, whom I say, the Artist:

When I arrive Sébastien is at work on his batch last one in date, it's scorching, that rubs, that adjusts, in brief we see that that works hard here!

Available and fascinated, Sébastien breaks off and we begin to discuss him, me, of quite, you are welcome, the vape, of his project (they are many), of our common passion our discussions we shall take enough late at the beginning of the evening (saddened for those who wait for their mod, the work will start again:p tomorrow) punctuated by with wide glassful of our favorite cocktail in both, I named the Black jack on the rocks (to consume in moderation ......or not ;) ) and of big and thick clouds which clash strongly in the middle this magnificent blue sky at this end of the afternoon in our beautiful country of Hérault.

I had the feeling to know Sébastien for a long time so much our points of view joined and what our vision of our common passion was on the same trajectory, it is often the case with the people who have for him a very strong the empathy, I met somebody great(tremendous) humanely speaking, this sensation that you would have like having a brother as him and that you know perfectly well that this friendly relation will transform invariably into a solid and long-lasting friendship.

As i say at the beginning they're is three of them so a new model came to enlarge my collection, the Scribe.

A mod was engraved in the laser by Pro-Ms according to your desires, the size (from 18350 to 18650) as well as metals (Stainless steel / brass) and motive, indeed it is you who deposit your project here: http: // pro-ms.fr / forum/, Sébastien polishes up your drawing and suggests you the motive engraving and let's go baby :)

Thank you Sébastien for your work, for your talent, for your passion.

Go truces of gossips, let us pass in the images:

From left to right: the SteamPunk 18650 « Laces » #368 ; brass and copper, the SteamPunk 18650 « Cogs » #369 ; brass and copper and finally the Scribe Alien in full house brass.

710415Collection1.jpg

998551Collection2.jpg

666636Collection3.jpg

881186Collection4.jpg

191591Collection5.jpg

Long live and vape free

buckskinner38

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this Sébastien of Seb Modeur in Sete France that you are talking about?

buckskinner38

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow.. never knew his company was called Pro-Ms. does he sell to the USA? Been a fan of his work for sometime now and I've never been able to get ahold of him on FB. Thought there might have been a language barrier I had to deal with. My deutch is better than my French.

buckskinner38

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm also wondering if he could do some specific designs that I've created.

Hello there, the Floral Scribe was very beautiful yes, i give you the adress of the website where you can find you goal it's : http://pro-ms.fr/wheelsandtime/fr/ and the specific page for the floral is http://pro-ms.fr/wheelsandtime/fr/home/13-mod-le-scribe-.html

If you want to create your own design, i suggest you to visit this forum, you can depose your project and talk directly with Sebastien, the adress of the forum is http://pro-ms.fr/forum/

You can talk with Sebastien in english, i don't know if he's talk german, but i know for sure than i can deliver in USA with no problems at all.

See you :)

Avec grand plaisir, j'ai parlé à Sébastien de tes demandes, il n'y a aucuns soucis concernant la livraison au USA, la disponibilité du Floral. Si tu le contacte n'hésites pas à lui dire que tu m'a eu (Dyonisa) en send ici...

A bientôt :)

VU Sponsors