Become a Patron!

My "Unicorn" Guitar Finally Got Here!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a nice piece of work. I had a honey blonde strat for years but ended up selling it. For guitar players, just holding a beautiful guitar is almost like being in love.
I had a 1966 Fender Mustang once...but my ex wife took it as part of our divorce settlement.
She then gave it to her church.. :(
(same church Neil Diamond goes to, it ain't like they needed the guitar)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a 1966 Fender Mustang once...but my ex wife took it as part of our divorce settlement.
She then gave it to her church.. :(
(same church Neil Diamond goes to, it ain't like they needed the guitar)

Ouch. Losing a vintage guitar has to be painful, I feel for you. It reminds me of that bumper sticker of a man whose wife took his dog. He missed the dog. Some people may think buying lots of vaping stuff can get expensive. They should try playing guitar and getting a strong case of GAS. :eek:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Some people may think buying lots of vaping stuff can get expensive. They should try playing guitar and getting a strong case of GAS. :eek:

Yup - I'm up to 11 guitars and 4 amps now. Just bought a Tele off eBay last night.

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's awesome dude! I'm a les Paul man!
9c8aedf6e52b6d080195fe702ffcc25a.jpg

Sent from my Apple Newton using Tapatalk

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That`s a beauty !!! Big congrats.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
Which axe? Unfortunately mine is just a collector showpiece. Like cars i think guitars should be used but because of the high ticket price and showcase condition a single pick mark would kill me...and the value! If i stopped spending $ on vape gear id get a 335 just to bang on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done went and got me a new girlfriend today - a Chapman ML-3 Modern Natural Mahogany front & center.

JLN3eGm.jpg
Sweet. I never had the patience to learn guitar. I took up drums instead. Beautiful collection you have.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sweet collection. I've been thinking about getting a chapman ghost fret. either that, or a schecter omen extreme 6

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wish I had more room for my set. It's a little smaller these days.
6c107b42093e4a8fb39b7c7e3fcb9d61.jpg

a drum set isn't complete until you have 3 kicks, 3 snares, 8 toms, 2 hi hats, and 16 cymbals :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a drum set isn't complete until you have 3 kicks, 3 snares, 8 toms, 2 hi hats, and 16 cymbals :D
Great then I'm half way there. Too bad the guy I play with play southern rock and blues. I had to dumb down all my rocking for chilling.

VU Sponsors