Become a Patron!

my vape doesn't work.

nsns111

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just bought a Authentic Hecig HEC 40W 2200mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit and i used it for a day
and then the vape just stopped working for some reason
i tried make it work but i couldn't do anything
can you guys try and help me?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fully charged? Coil reading a resistance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsns111

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fully charged? Coil reading a resistance?

yeat it's fully charged all the time and the tank is reading the battery but there is no sound of the vape working...
member: 16057"]Fully charged? Coil reading a resistance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried changing out the coil/atomizer?

If you bought it at a store take it back to them. If you bought online, get with their customer service.

Vape Drive

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Try following steps: remove the tank from a device and screw it back, if still doesn't work, remove the tank, take it apart, make sure everything is screwed in properly, then put it all back. Repeat with new atomizer head if no results. If still doesn't work, do as MarkS suggesting, contact the seller, they always help.

nsns111

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried changing out the coil/atomizer?

If you bought it at a store take it back to them. If you bought online, get with their customer service.

i bought it in a store
but what should i tell them exactly?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you do all Vape Drive said and it still isn't working take it back to where you purchased it (hopefully with receipt) and tell them it stopped working. They will likely either find your problem or replace it.

nsns111

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you do all Vape Drive said and it still isn't working take it back to where you purchased it (hopefully with receipt) and tell them it stopped working. They will likely either find your problem or replace it.
i did everything vape drive said but it didn't worked.
i'm gonna go to the shop where i bought it from in 2 days and hope they can fix it
thx for the help anyway :D

VU Sponsors