Become a Patron!

My version of Nico Tickets H1N1 Virus

cviers

Member For 4 Years
My very first time to post a receipe. Woohoo!! Just how exciting is that? I saw Nicotickets description of Virus and thought I would try to replicate it. Here goes.
All Flavors are TFA unless otherwise noted
6% RY 4
4% 555 FW
3% Caramel Orig.
2% Vanilla
2% mixed nuts FA
.5% Cinnamon Danish
4% Catalan Cream FA
6% Coffee Espresso FA
Let steep minimum 2 weeks, unless you can do some of the quick methods, I just put my juices up and let them have their time.
Now if any one has ever tried Virus, I would really like to hear some feed back, since I have never had any of it and am curious as all get out to see how close or how off the planet I got with this. But in the mean time, it is a nice little juice (IMO) and I hope some of you will try it. Happy vaping to one and all :)
Cindy

Last edited:

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't vape tobaccos but I'd try your juice and provide non bias opinion if you'd like. :)

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Sure if you would like to. You wouldn't by any chance have tried the "real "thing ,have you? I am so curious to see if I even am in the same zip code as the real one is. Lol
Can't wait to get your feed back on this and thanks for doing this for me. Cindy

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute , you never tried the real thing and are attempting to duplicate it ? Man , talk about a shot in the dark , before i go out and buy the above flavors i hope someone can tell if it's close .

Appreciate your effort though.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Send me a bottle and I'll tell you if it lives up to the real stuff ;)

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Did you see the part where I said that I read the description and took it from there? Isn't that what DIYing is all about? Coming up with your own juices and not having to taste ? At least that is what I have ben seeing. HIC has been doing that and I think that is great and what I want to be able to do too. That would be AWESOME!! :D

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Sorry, my bad. You are right. They are FA. I need to change those two. Dang, here I thought I was doing so good! Arghh.

cviers

Member For 4 Years
LOL!!!! Are you a school teacher? I feel just like I turned in a paper and you corrected it and sent it back to me for corrections :D

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Juice ready to be tested yet? I'm honestly on a juice stock up rampage so I need something ready to vape lmao

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you see the part where I said that I read the description and took it from there? Isn't that what DIYing is all about? Coming up with your own juices and not having to taste ? At least that is what I have ben seeing. HIC has been doing that and I think that is great and what I want to be able to do too. That would be AWESOME!! :D

Yes, thats why i commented about it , if you were to make your own mix and it was good thats one thing but people who are attempting to duplicate a very popular recipe are usually very very familiar with how it taste , to get close based on a description is akin to winning the lotto, there are so many nuances .

Hey if you get close more power to you and congrats . Many, even when they are very familiar with a certain taste have a hell of i time duplicating it , it takes a lot of talent , not having tested it would be such a mind blower if you did get close.

Merryhellion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a diehard h1n1 fan here. Mabe you should try the original yourself =)

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Of the 5 people that have tried it and liked it, with one having had the original,he said mine was very very close. As soon as I can afford to buy some I will, but until then I will be continuing tinkering with this and many others. I just don't want to copy other people's recipes and be happy with that. I want to get creative and if it is good then I would like to share. It is up to you if you want to try it or not. I don't understand the criticism??? It's not like as if this is my first time at mixing. I have been doing this for awhile now. Just my first time posting it here. Not to sure about doing that again.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Of the 5 people that have tried it and liked it, with one having had the original,he said mine was very very close. As soon as I can afford to buy some I will, but until then I will be continuing tinkering with this and many others. I just don't want to copy other people's recipes and be happy with that. I want to get creative and if it is good then I would like to share. It is up to you if you want to try it or not. I don't understand the criticism??? It's not like as if this is my first time at mixing. I have been doing this for awhile now. Just my first time posting it here. Not to sure about doing that again.

Now thats something you did not mention in your original post , thats good news , people have tried it and said it's close , congrats to you , you may have amazing talent that you should take advantage of.

Criticism , no, just reality for most , trying to come up with something from scratch with no real reference that duplicates a very popular item without ever have tried it is a long shot to say the least . I would be interested in how close you can get it after you try it, possibly dead on .

VU Sponsors