Become a Patron!

My Visit to Wizard Labs

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I happened to visit Wizard Labs website for some reason and spotted their Summer Inawera Sale. I wasn't planning on buying anymore flavors until I have used up more of my stock. I'm such a sucker for a flavor sale.

I should take my bicycle on over there and pick up my order for once in the 2 1/2 years I have been buying from them. Yep, middle of July in Florida summer heat and humidity. Google shows 1 hour and 2 minutes (one way) on the roads I would use, if it was October. I still had a round trip fair on my Sun Rail pass card, so I used that. Easy peasy with the lovely A/C on the train.

I was really excited when I got to the Wizard Labs building, I was like a kid in a flavor store. They have a neat saltwater fish tank with 2 fish that I saw. Everyone was super friendly even though I found out much later I was suppose to make an appointment before getting there. No one mentioned that part while I was there. Not as cool as taking a tour of Flavour Arts, but still kind of up there on the cool factor.

My plan now is if the shipping is more then a round trip by train ($4.00), then I will pick up my order in person. Part of the fun is using Sun Rail with my bicycle and getting out into the non-digital world.

VU Sponsors