Become a Patron!

My voyage

My name is Ryan and I Vape.

Oct 30th 1994 I bought my first pack of Marlboro Reds. I remember it because it was mischief night my 8th grade year. I newver tried to quit, never wanted to quit, I used to say to people who did "Noone likes a quitter." Then I took a little bit of self-analysis and realized if I made it to Oct 30th 2014 that would be 20 years as a smoker. I a was turning 33. It was June 14th 2014, I turned 33 and went to my FLVS and bought my first vaporizer. A spinner v2 and a bottle of 24mg menthol flavored juice. To say IO never looked back would be an understatement, I used my spinner for two weeks and bought the iTaste 134 and an Aspire tank and fell in love again with vaping. By this time I hadnt had a cigarette in 2 weeks but I still could only do juice that reminded me of smoking but after a few more weeks I got curious about RDA's and making my own coils.

I bought the Smok Magneto Mech mod and an Atomic RDA and started trying to wrap coils, which I FAILED at for quite a while so in the mean time I had a Kangertech Aerotank Mega with the sub ohm (.8) coils on my Magneto until I could wrap something I wouldnt be embarassed to show to anyone else. I read a lot online, found tons of youtubers and I started picking up some tricks that worked for me and I can happily say that my skills with coils has been much improved, though no where near I want it.

Now I run a box mod called MyBox with 2 Panasonic 18650 3400 mAh 3.7 V batteries and the Mutation X v2 RDA and it is a dream. Flavors are popping, smoke is cloud like and fog thick and last but not least, I can breathe.... AHHHHHHHHHH!

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. I have my mutation x v2 in the mail and am looking forward to it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

Welcome. I have my mutation x v2 in the mail and am looking forward to it.
It is wonderful, the two hole center post makes life so much simpler and the holes are pretty big out of the box so pretty much any size will fit no problem. Only trouble i had is its a proprietary hex head key and the tip will break off if you tighten down too hard, so be careful with that.

VU Sponsors