myfreedomsmokes has 40% Off Replacement Coils Till 3/23/15

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Just picked up some Nautilus heads..

Note: You MUST have 2 packs of heads to get the 40%. The discount on one is 20%.. Keep that in mind in case you were thinking of buying a 50pc brick and get 40% off... Doesnt work that way :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Picked up some subtank heads thanks for the heads up!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Just picked up some Nautilus heads..

Note: You MUST have 2 packs of heads to get the 40%. The discount on one is 20%.. Keep that in mind in case you were thinking of buying a 50pc brick and get 40% off... Doesnt work that way :)

They let us take 40% off of all other single pack of coils however I thought you couldn't use it on the 50pc brick
here's what they put in the item details
"Since this product is already heavily discounted for bulk/wholesale purchasing, coupon codes or other further discounts cannot be applied to this"

had to try it after you said something -$8.61 off the coil brick of BDC coils brick and -$7.65 total if you buy 2 of them. So the discount went down if you buy two bricks o_O Guess it's good it went down at all being they state coupon codes cannot be applied. Maybe it hasn't been updated since they were on sale.

Here was the ones I checked with their code to see if you could buy just one box
Aspire Atlantis Replacement Heads (5pck) - 0.5ohm $11.97
Aspire Nautilus BVC Replacement Heads (5pk) $7.17

My nautilus coils arrived today so they have proven again to have really fast shipping

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They let us take 40% off of all other single pack of coils however I thought you couldn't use it on the 50pc brick
here's what they put in the item details
"Since this product is already heavily discounted for bulk/wholesale purchasing, coupon codes or other further discounts cannot be applied to this"

had to try it after you said something -$8.61 off the coil brick of BDC coils brick and -$7.65 total if you buy 2 of them. So the discount went down if you buy two bricks o_O Guess it's good it went down at all being they state coupon codes cannot be applied. Maybe it hasn't been updated since they were on sale.

Here was the ones I checked with their code to see if you could buy just one box
Aspire Atlantis Replacement Heads (5pck) - 0.5ohm $11.97
Aspire Nautilus BVC Replacement Heads (5pk) $7.17

My nautilus coils arrived today so they have proven again to have really fast shipping
Ya.. I only tried on one brick.. I just assumed it would've done 2.

However, I did try single packs of 5 and only got 20%.. If you did 2, it was 20% ea, 40% total.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
which coils were they that you only got 20% OFF on a single pack?
All the ones I tried I get 40% off one pack with code COIL40.
Ya.. I only tried on one brick.. I just assumed it would've done 2.

However, I did try single packs of 5 and only got 20%.. If you did 2, it was 20% ea, 40% total.
example. Aspire Nautilus BVC $11.95 Discount -$4.78 Sale $7.17 and that's only one pack in the cart

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wonderful. Just picked up ten Iclear 30 heads. That's why I love this place. I never buy anything anymore before saving money through VU. :D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

example. Aspire Nautilus BVC $11.95 Discount -$4.78 Sale $7.17 and that's only one pack in the cart
Didnt look again, I'll tkae your word for it.. But, when I did it, it was 20% off of one, 40% off of 2.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too bad I didn't see any vivi nova heads. Did I miss them or are they really not there?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok.. looked :)

It use to say something along the lines of 'Add another for 40% off (20% off each) with code 40COIL' on the description page.. It is gone now.

Dunno.. ??

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bought 2 packs of bvc' sand a single pack of Kanger Duals and got 40% off everything.

Awesome deal!

D.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok literally thank you so much for sharing this I was able to buy like 10 coils for nautilus for like 14$ you are awesome
That's great! That's the neat thing about just being a vaper and not a vendor. If I can find us a way to save some cash or get them first I'll pass it on. :D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Want everyone to know that my coil order shipped out the same day I made the order and it's already on it's way. These guys don't mess around. I like that.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh mine did too I forgot to say that. But I really do appreciate the share especially because I use a coil for about a week to a week and half and gotta use a new one

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dont have mine yet.. :(

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They're back on sale till march 23rd ;)

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love MFS. Great service and always fast shipping.
Just grabbed 2 packs of .5 subtank coils for $23 and change delivered. Can't beat that

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love MFS. Great service and always fast shipping.
Just grabbed 2 packs of .5 subtank coils for $23 and change delivered. Can't beat that

Me too, damn good deal, I got the email while I was at work and was concerned all be gone, before I got home to order, but no problems :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the email at work as well...picked up a couple packs of Nautilus coils....nice deal

VU Sponsors