Become a Patron!

Mykreign’s Cinnamon Rhubarb Muffin

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel like this recipe will be one of those love or hates. Depending on how you feel about rhubarb. INW rhubarb is a VERY strong flavor so use it lightly in your own recipes.

0e4f937f644b9e0aa09d6a029cad83dc.jpg

Tfa brown sugar .5%
Cap butter cream .5%
Fa vanilla classic 1%
Fa meringue 1.5%
Fa nonna’s cake 1%
Inw rhubarb .5%
Flv rich cinnamon .2%

Recommend steep time: 2 weeks
Steeping allows the cinnamon and rhubarb to meld with the muffin base flavors. For me, they were too strong right off the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I feel like this recipe will be one of those love or hates. Depending on how you feel about rhubarb. INW rhubarb is a VERY strong flavor so use it lightly in your own recipes.

0e4f937f644b9e0aa09d6a029cad83dc.jpg

Tfa brown sugar .5%
Cap butter cream .5%
Fa vanilla classic 1%
Fa meringue 1.5%
Fa nanna’s cake 1%
Inw rhubarb .6%
Flv rich cinnamon .2%

Recommend steep time: 2 weeks
Steeping allows the cinnamon and rhubarb to meld with the muffin base flavors. For me, they were too strong right off the bat.

Looks interesting going to have to try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it written down, just need to run it through the calculator.
If this is another Deep Fried Oreo, I'm gonna hug ya.... :hug:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tfa brown sugar .5%
Cap butter cream .5%
Fa vanilla classic 1%
Fa meringue 1.5%
Fa nonna’s cake 1%
Inw rhubarb .6%
Flv rich cinnamon .2%

EDIT: I have all those flavors now!

Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Matthee

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As you say @Mykreign, INW Rhubarb is not for everyone, but certainly is my cup of tea. Your Cinnamon Rhubarb Muffin is a great vape. Had no idea that cinnamon and rhubarb would be such a good combination. Thank you for the recipe.

My other favourite with INW Rhubarb is a Rhubarb Brulee recipe, simple but tasty: INW Creme Brulee - 2.5%, INW Custard - 2.0%, INW Rhubarb - 0.5%. 10 days of steeping more or less.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As you say @Mykreign, INW Rhubarb is not for everyone, but certainly is my cup of tea. Your Cinnamon Rhubarb Muffin is a great vape. Had no idea that cinnamon and rhubarb would be such a good combination. Thank you for the recipe.

My other favourite with INW Rhubarb is a Rhubarb Brulee recipe, simple but tasty: INW Creme Brulee - 2.5%, INW Custard - 2.0%, INW Rhubarb - 0.5%. 10 days of steeping more or less.

Thanks for the feedback and another rhubarb recipe!

VU Sponsors