Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Blue Razz Sour Patch

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There have been people searching for this recipe in the daily mixing thread so this will make finding it easier.

This is hands down the best blue raspberry recipe I've tried. I wouldn't recommend any substitutions. This recipe stays in rotation for me which is saying a lot because I only have maybe 3 others that I can say the same about.

FA Raspberry 1%
OSDIY Blue raspberry slush 1.8%
TFA Blueberry candy 2.4%
TFA Raspberry sweet 2.4%
CAP Harvest berry 1.2%
CAP raspberry 1.2%
CAP Super sweet 0.5%

This is a shake and vape! Flavor will start to fade around 3-4 weeks so I don't recommend very large batches.

If you've made this before and would like to leave an opinion, feel free.
b7adebb97a8b0e925d0b50f6fcd9a287.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This one is really good. Thanks for sharing dude. Luckily I got to try it awhile back before it was a shared recipe and I still like to mix it up

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one is really good. Thanks for sharing dude. Luckily I got to try it awhile back before it was a shared recipe and I still like to mix it up

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
Do yourself a favor and make this. I think it's great.
Thanks guys, glad you liked it this is probably my 2nd favorite recipe right behind GOC.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the OSDIY blue raspberry slush a few days ago so soon as my eyes are open and the coffee kicks in, I can whip up a batch of this. I picked up their succulent strawberry everyone's raving about too.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the OSDIY blue raspberry slush a few days ago so soon as my eyes are open and the coffee kicks in, I can whip up a batch of this. I picked up their succulent strawberry everyone's raving about too.
Sounds cozy :) meanwhile I'm about to drive to work in a snowstorm in the middle of April. Ugh!

I haven't done much with the succulent Strawberry but my guess is it's a mix of TFA Strawberry and Strawberry ripe.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! I made it mom! On this day, last year, it was 80 degrees.

Thank you, son...lol! Two days ago here, it was in the 80s, yesterday 50s and rain, and today it's supposed to be in the 30s with a chance of flurries. Ma Nature is one bipolar be-otch this year....

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is Onestopdiyshop slow to ship???? Ordered OSDIY Blue raspberry slush on Saturday and have yet to get a shipping email.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Onestopdiyshop slow to ship???? Ordered OSDIY Blue raspberry slush on Saturday and have yet to get a shipping email.
I don't recall any issues unless they're out of stock. Try getting ahold of them.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't recall any issues unless they're out of stock. Try getting ahold of them.

Just checked the website and it was shipped they just didn’t send an email. I will be set to mix this up on Friday ;)

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently ran out of blueberry candy and subbed cap blueberry jam. The jam didn’t jam with the other flavors very well.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice recipe, I really like it. I noticed I actually rounded up on everything just a tad for my max VG & came out at 11%, but it probably now tastes like the original maybe would at 70/30-80/20. I don't have that many really good shake & vapes in the arsenal but it looks like I found another one.
Thanks for sharing it!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice recipe, I really like it. I noticed I actually rounded up on everything just a tad for my max VG & came out at 11%, but it probably now tastes like the original maybe would at 70/30-80/20. I don't have that many really good shake & vapes in the arsenal but it looks like I found another one.
Thanks for sharing it!
:yes::bingo:

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any way to make the bluerazz pop? I’ve tried increasing but I need it to pop more

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any way to make the bluerazz pop? I’ve tried increasing but I need it to pop more
I feel the blue razz is very potent in this recipe. If raising flavor percentages didn't work for you, the next thing I would look at is wattage, coil, wicking or airflow.

or add more sweetener

VU Sponsors