Become a Patron!

Nano wasp RDA

So I recently purchased the noisey cricket and ordered fat daddy cricket kit and bars and nano wasp and before I get pounded with you'll burn yourself ( I'll be rocking some fused claptons 28g x 2 , 34g ss316L 3.5mm ID and 8 wraps so it should be around 0.55- 0.58 coils will more than likely heat up around to 0.6-0.62 so coils should handle around 110 watts. Followed by voltage drop and give or take battery's never reach a full 4.2 we will count in at 7.9-8.2v instead. Wich would be 112 watts now take into account size of coil and ramp up were looking at around 85-100 watts. As well as running some LGHG2 for outstanding battery life and pulling a nice low 13-14 amp draw. Just so we know I'm playing safe. ) - sorry for rant

Now back to my actual question

Does anyone make custom slam caps for the nano wasp I would love a all copper one. As I ordered a blue cricket , 510 from Daddy is copper , and a blue deck from wasp. I would love to match it all togather with a copper chuff cap. So if anyone could provide link or give me some information that would be super appreciated.

Lol for fun times I even ordered a mosquito decal stickers to keep with the bug theme. As it's also black it will match the black daddy delrin switch.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trinity Glass Vape makes a glass cap for Wasp Nanos. Otherwise I can go Ducky that for you. So far in exploring those results I'm not seeing any copper top caps.

VU Sponsors