Become a Patron!

Natures flavors high heat flavoring.

hammerheaded

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello to all,
Several months ago I made my first order of flavoring and supplies ad started making my own juice. I ordered from several places and got stuff from all the usuals "TFA, flavor art flavor west cap, etc" but also made an order of several of natures flavor's high heat extracts with best flavors. When I was researching on all the vape websites I found a link to the high heat products and it stated that they were making these as there e juice flavoring. I have enjoyed everything I got from them and it's time to reorder a few things but noticed that on the page for the flavor's for tea and coffee it says it's designed to be strong to work well with vg/pg. I'm about to place an order on diy vapor supply and saw that they also sell the n-f stuff. So
Anyone know the performance difference between the two options (flavor for tea and coffee vs high heat) ? I'm going to email diy vapor to see if they know what category there product is. Normally I would just order the stuff I know works and try one of two of the others but the coffee and tea flavors are twice as expensive as the high heat stuff so I would like to hear what experienced e juice people have to say about it first. If u have used both and can comment please do.
I'm already in love with there strawberry, cherry, bubble gum, vanilla, cotton candy, and watermellon so I don't need to hear a bunch of "my cousin's uncle's step husband tried there stuff and his anus closed up and his dick inverted into a vagina" type stories
If u have tried them, and have experience ;please, I'm all ears. Thank you

Last edited:

VU Sponsors