Become a Patron!

Nautilus or Kanger aerotank V2?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi prople, I am stuck between these two tanks. I am ordering in 3 days and don't know wether to get the nautilus(or nautilus mini), or a kanger aerotank V2. (Ordering my mod and battery, the tank I have 2 weeks to think on before I order.

They are both 1.8 OHMS, the aerotank holds 2.5ml, just about right for me, whereas the full size nautilus takes 5ml, and the mini only 1.2MLs.

The aerotank is a few pounds cheaper, but the nautilus keeps popping up so I am not sure wether I should get that in mini, or full size, or the one that holds a more reasonable amount of juice for me.

Anyone who has used both and can comment on this would be great,

Regards, Conan.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only have experience with the nautilus mini and I really liked it for a long time. Until I switched to Kanger sub tanks with the 1.2 coils (the .5s aren't for me).

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have had both for a while now . The Naut. is ok but the coils are hit or miss and don,t seem to last long . The Aero has always worked well , the coils seem to last longer ,are cheaper and not so much hit or miss . But we always get a dud once in a while . When I need a break from rebuilding ,or don't have the time , I am picking up the Aero more often .

VU Sponsors