Nautilus question

Discussion in 'All Tanks / Factory Coils' started by Beanzy555, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Beanzy555

Beanzy555 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello everybody, I have a question concerning the Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank. I just received two of these and I am a little curious as to why the flavor doesn't seem to be nearly as good as the Aspire ET-S glassomizer. I have tried the 1.6, 1.8 1.2 Triton mini and the 1.8 Triton mini clapton and all seem to fall short of the flavor intensity I get from the ET-S with the 2.1 coil. Can anybody give me some pointers on how I might boost the flavor in the Nautilus tanks? Thanks for any suggestions, all are appreciated!
    Beanzy555

2. Murray_B

Murray_B New Member

Blog Posts:
    Well, Beanzy, I have the Nautilus mini and the ET-S and find the larger atomizer of the Nautilus requires more power than the ET-S to deliver the same intensity of flavour but with a greater volume of vapour. Try increasing the power level a little and see if that helps.

3. Rickajho

Rickajho Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    It may be a case of "it is what it is" here. I have used whatever fits a Nautilus and I just don't find the Aspire coils to be great on flavor production. Especially if the liquids are on the high VG side of things.

4. Bigbob2322

Bigbob2322 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Raise your watts a little at a time, 12 works for me.

Time likes this.
  5. Beanzy555

Beanzy555 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I want to thank everyone that responded to my Nautilus question. After some adjustments I have much better performance. Thanks again.

Time likes this.
  6. Time

Time Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    If you can stand the tight draw, the smaller air holes will help some for flavor.

7. Artemis

Artemis Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I make my own liquid and use a 1.6 coil at 21 watts (50/50 lately). Of course, this would not work with store bought eliquids or nets.